Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays

Hi All

Well its that time of year.

In about 3 hours, I'm packing away my laptop, leaving work and heading to Pauanui for the great Kiwi summer holiday.

I have no internet access at the beach (which isn't a bad thing), so will take this chance now to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a great holiday break.

Hope everyone has a great break, and look forward to interacting with you all again next year.

If anyone is going to be in Pauanui feel free to call me and pop around for a beer or two (I've always got a frdige full). I'll be there for until basically the 17th of January (but will be back and forth to Auckland a couple of times).

My cell number is 027 285 1448.

Anyway, I hope Santa treats each and every one of you well, and please take care on the roads at this busy time of year.

Cheers

Grant

1pm Ill be heading to hamilton .. then off to Ohope Beach :).

Have a safe and merry Xmas ... and party hard for new years

have a good one guys. :beer:

yea merry christmas guys!

and a awsome new years!!! :beer:

ill be at waipu this new years, i've never been there it better b good, but me cus gave me her mr2 to run round in up there so it'll b good

grant i might b down in pauanui for a bit after new years so if im down there long enuf ill give u a buzz

cheers

drive safe guys

Merry X-Mas all .. i'm currently in Melbourne spending time with my brother..

Here, here! Xmas Cheer!

Same offer goes to any of those up in the Bay who feels like a cold one or six. Just give me a txt on 02163474 in case I am not up to date with my 'net access.

On that note, just ran into Gus in the main st in Kerikeri. B)

Make sure you all get into some of those xmas spirits! :drunk:

Guest Spargo

Seasons Greetings to all.

I'm off to Mangawhai heads after I finish work at midnite tonite, but i'll be in Pauanui from the 1st for a few days, (Grant, i'll be round) then Waiheke till the end of Jan. (Nice for some eh B) )

Anyone going to see Shihad supporting Deja Voodoo at Waihi on the 26th of Dec? Gimme a buzz on 021 44 33 04.

hope your beer fridge stocked g unit..see you next year

have a westside christmas y0

dont be a dumbass on the roads too, as bimmersport needs to grow not get smaller from losses in the ranks

play nice kids.

have fun.

merry xmas and hav a few too many at new years, while noticing that your "happy stick" is outta your pants whilst wondering around aimlessley and chopped.

If anyone is near taupo at new years giz a buzz on 027 4242086 or ring my bach on 07 38 666 10 (had to do the 666 thing, so badass :mosh: )

Yeah i spose i'll add something :D

Happy Xmas (Its abit late)

Happy New Year

Happy holidays

Drink beer :beer: