Sign in to follow this  
Brad-325i

Got me some 19's

Hey guys i recently purchased some mint lookin e46 19's for my e36. i got a pretty mean deal on them because they are pretty munted by the guy who owned them.

1st question im asking is will these fit on my e36? from what i have found googeling it i should have no problem with the fronts but the backs will not fit? the offset is too much i think it said. will getting my guards flared solve this problem??

2nd question is does any1 know where i could get a good price on getting them repaired?

cheers

Edited by Brad21

Arrow wheels should be able to repair them,

ummm from what I know they should fit, but you might want to PM Jono (Zenetti).

P.S. resize your images

ummm from what I know they should fit, but you might want to PM Jono (Zenetti).

P.S. resize your images

ahh PM to jono prob should of been the 1st thing i did haha thanks mate, and i have no idea how to resize them so i just took em off, they were far too big..

Open the pic with paint and go edit then Resize /skew and put im about %30 and it will be a good size

Awesome shot dude!

post-1494-1255141322.jpg

E36 and E46 offset = Same.

E36 and E46 M3 offset = Different.

hmmm im not sure which it came off, but thanks man!

wow, hope thats the worst one! ! try "WRS in penrose Ph: 525 3390, i found that they are cheaper than Arrow wheels for repairs, and just as good.

wow, hope thats the worst one! ! try "WRS in penrose Ph: 525 3390, i found that they are cheaper than Arrow wheels for repairs, and just as good.

haha yea they look pretty bad eh, the other one looks just as bad! and the remaining 2 have only minor nics hea n thea which u cant really see unless u inspect them. Tho seeing as i got them for $200 im pretty happy haha

Sweeeet i live close to penrose, ill give them a call on monday.

Thanks man

OMG :o $200, it might cost you $200 or so to repair them but even so,

yeh Nick's right I thought that the E36 and the E46 offset were the same and the e46 was different but didn't wanna get it wrong :ph34r:

anyway post up some pics when they're on your car mate.

If you let us know the offset and width we can figure it out for you. They are not form a guy called Elijah are they?

If you let us know the offset and width we can figure it out for you. They are not form a guy called Elijah are they?

Nah his name was Craeg. Drives a nice black e46. PMd you about the offsets n Width. Sorry im not to familiar with how to measure the offsets n stuff, just googled it and followed what came up.

Cheers for your all your help guys really appreciated.

OMG :o $200, it might cost you $200 or so to repair them but even so,

haha yea man i cant complain eh won it on trademe for $280 and got him down to $200 when i got thea hehehe

Yea ill defin8ly chuck up some pics when its done. Gota get a a manual conversion done 1st tho, hopefully this coming week. The auto tranny shat itself last week hahaha breaks my heart to see my car just sittin in the driveway. i feel sorry for the poor bugger....