Sign in to follow this  
Jaymzw

Crashed 728i

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=246956081

Says it only needs door, front bumper and radiator. Without viewing I can spot it will need new mirror as-well. Obviously the sill will need to be repaired but my Old Man is a PanelBeater so shouldnt be a problem.

Any idea of any other parts i may need to check out if i view it? What should I budget for parts? I can see on TradeMe a new Radiator will only set me back $330 form a place in Glenfield.

Unless your a professional dismantler, I'd be very aware, very, very aware and do your homework first before buying it.

As a wreckers buy.. its over priced in that condition

BTW: E38 parts are few and far between.. we just got rid of an E38 740 recently with no body damage.. best price was $2,000 and it only had cooling system leaks and needed a little bit of TLC on the inside

Unless your a professional dismantler, I'd be very aware, very, very aware and do your homework first before buying it.

As a wreckers buy.. its over priced in that condition

BTW: E38 parts are few and far between.. we just got rid of an E38 740 recently with no body damage.. best price was $2,000 and it only had cooling system leaks and needed a little bit of TLC on the inside

Thats interesting Glenn. So you think there could be a lot of hidden damage is what you are saying? Yeah i see that parts can be quite hard to come by. What would you think would be a half decent price for this car then?