Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

E46 318i Motorsport wepon

So I picked up a E46 today for the mum its a E46 318i Mum-tech

She was keen on a small engine so who am I to judge and plus I have a 318 aswell so cant say much..

Its done around 80,000kms and has nice options and those that know me will roll thier eyes when I say I got suede interior rather than leather.. haha.

I figured I'll do a few things to it and make her minter which would be a little tough since its already so tidy!

So Im picking up some europlates etc for it. But yeah here she is thought I'd share with you lot..

post-29-1255584558.jpg

post-29-1255584583.jpg

post-29-1255584594.jpg

Haha Mark, the car wont be towing anything besides carrying the supermarket shopping home mate..

But yeah im looking for a set of elipsoid headlights along with some of the LED style E46 FL coupe rear lights, the not wacky over the top ones, just those nice OEM looking ones but they are like $500 on trade me so Im going to search offshore...

Nice, tidy car. I really like the e46, close second after the e30.

Dope boy fresh.

This was what you were talking about? Sweet!

Yep this is the one I was telling you about. Cheers for the comments fellas. P dot s I got some genuine BMW euro plates for it today..

Yep this is the one I was telling you about. Cheers for the comments fellas. P dot s I got some genuine BMW euro plates for it today..

This is a dam late reply but... Did you end up getting LED tail lights for it? :P