Sign in to follow this  
spike

What's a set of e36 m3 mirrors worth?

Just curious what a set of genuine used e36 m3 mirrors are worth? I've seen a set for $350 which seems to be quite a good price?

Try having a look on ebay motors. I remember them being WAY cheaper then that on there.

Way overpriced. I got my pair for $100 and they're absolutely mint.

Wow!! Lucky I checked before scoring that 'bargain' lol $100 huh? I'll have to check out ebay..

thanks guys :)

yeah im quite astounded by the fact that someone is selling a pair on trademe.. and i think its 2nd hand for 300+ dollars... <_< way too over priced... u can get a m3 bumper for that..

yeah im quite astounded by the fact that someone is selling a pair on trademe.. and i think its 2nd hand for 300+ dollars... <_< way too over priced... u can get a m3 bumper for that..

Really? Brand new ones go for $220 on trademe. Proof.

u can get a m3 bumper for that..

could i get contact info for someone selling a m3 bumper for 350? lowest iv seen is 500

Really? Brand new ones go for $220 on trademe. Proof.

Yeh but their not genuine.

Edited by AJ-E30

Yeh but their not genuine.

whats the diff between original and aftermarket??

ive browsed aroun a dismatler before and seen a fake and a real one up close side by side.. dont seem any different to me. except the real one cost 100 bucks more

whats the diff between original and aftermarket??

ive browsed aroun a dismatler before and seen a fake and a real one up close side by side.. dont seem any different to me. except the real one cost 100 bucks more

Thats probably the only real difference haha.

Thats probably the only real difference haha.

So the el-cheapo ones on trade me and ebay are ok? I assumed being cheap knock-offs they would be crap.

some of the aftermarket i have seen , look pretty average . very low quality plastic(recylced icecream containers) , no electrics or very cheap sounding electrics

Genuine M3 mirrors are actually pretty expensive, I remeber when some idiots smashed mine off while I was having dinner out East once and luckily knew one of the people involved and he got a nice $900 bill to buy me some new mirrors (not including the actual mirror piece) plus another $500 to paint and fit them. But the genuine ones deffinatly look better aftermarket ones as said above are pretty bad quality etc