Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

E30 320i Coupe Parts

Hey guys, I have a 1986 320i manual coupe that im going to be selling most if not all of the gear off.

Its factory white and is stock standard but missing the bottom part of the rear seat, other than that the whole lot is for sale - seats, carpet, hood lining, door cards, lights, head lights, etc etc.

AM NOW SELLING OFF EVERY PART OF THE CAR DUE TO THE MOVE TO AUS NEXT YEAR I WONT BE ABLE TO BUILD THE TRACK CAR :(

Gearbox and clutch are mint! bites like a mungral even through 3rd and 4th gears and gearbox doesnt have a single crunch or problem.

Motor is also mint, starts first pop regardless of being cold or not and absolutely purrs with no smoke or missing.

Like I said earlier, am happy to do cheap prices for the people on here so if anyone is keen to do a manual conversion for 3/8th of F*** all then PM me and come and have a drive to make sure your happy with the box etc and we can arrange something.

Would rather sell the gearbox first so that the engine can be used to test the gearbox.

Cheers

Cheers,

Jase

0212 475 366

Edited by -ISLE69-

oh btw im happy to help out the bimmersport people as the car owes me 3/8th of f**k all so will sell parts off cheap as chips.

Rear view mirror? None of that fancy business that goes around it. Just the clip and the mirror.

So no side skirts or rear bumper??

Probably not.

I'm after that sort of stuff too...

Only gots me a fancy front y'know :P

AM NOW SELLING OFF EVERY PART OF THE CAR DUE TO THE MOVE TO AUS NEXT YEAR I WONT BE ABLE TO BUILD THE TRACK CAR :(

Gearbox and clutch are mint! bites like a mungral even through 3rd and 4th gears and gearbox doesnt have a single crunch or problem.

Motor is also mint, starts first pop regardless of being cold or not and absolutely purrs with no smoke or missing.

Like I said earlier, am happy to do cheap prices for the people on here so if anyone is keen to do a manual conversion for 3/8th of F*** all then PM me and come and have a drive to make sure your happy with the box etc and we can arrange something.

Would rather sell the gearbox first so that the engine can be used to test the gearbox.

Cheers

Blue ish colour vinyl/fabric cards in great condition.

how much for manual knob?

that knob appears to be completely farrrrrrked sorry man.

Electric aerial?

Boot badge in good condition?

Gearshift boot?

Keen on these bits ^^^

elec areal should be there mate will check tomo to confirm

door panels are different for coupe and sedan so no deal there

gear shift boot gone already sorry

pics will come when i can get some photos hopefully this week.