Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

calling all event organiser pros.

A two or three day event works well. With the track day being on a Monday to get costs right down.

Say for a three day I would suggest something like.

Saturday:

Paintball

4WD Motorbikes

Photoshoot and BBQ

Sunday:

Show and Shine in the morn then from there a cruise to Rotorua to have a go on the luge. Cruise back the long way. Then arvo free to work and check over cars get on booze etc..

Monday:

Track Day

With the SNZ group we had such awesome fun with the Activities. Everyone was there to have fun. The Luge was chaos and carnage and we even gave prizes to the biggest battle scars. Was trying to find you a photo of us on the Luge. About 25 of us all went at once. Was great fun. The 4WD motorbikes were well worth it. 20 odd people going flat out on those things was a real thril.

Our show and shine got everyone together ready for the cruise. Mothers sponsored us so we were even able to vote for our favorite cars on the day and those people got Mothers Prizes.

For the south island people some effort was made to get a group deal for the ferry. So quite a few came.

Edited by driftit

A two or three day event works well. With the track day being on a Monday to get costs right down.

Say for a three day I would suggest something like.

Saturday:

Paintball

4WD Motorbikes

Photoshoot and BBQ

Sunday:

Show and Shine in the morn then from there a cruise to Rotorua to have a go on the luge. Cruise back the long way. Then arvo free to work and check over cars get on booze etc..

Monday:

Track Day

With the SNZ group we had such awesome fun with the Activities. Everyone was there to have fun. The Luge was chaos and carnage and we even gave prizes to the biggest battle scars. Was trying to find you a photo of us on the Luge. About 25 of us all went at once. Was great fun. The 4WD motorbikes were well worth it. 20 odd people going flat out on those things was a real thril.

Our show and shine got everyone together ready for the cruise. Mothers sponsored us so we were even able to vote for our favorite cars on the day and those people got Mothers Prizes.

For the south island people some effort was made to get a group deal for the ferry. So quite a few came.

I love the sounds of this idea or something similar. I know I would be keen If I can afford it at the time.

Thats why things like this must be planned. In advance, with everyone having to make a commitment of some sort.. I.E Pay the deposits for track day/adventure stuff/misc a couple months before the event. That way everyone has to go through with it, also have time to arrange work leave, babysitters etc etc

It sounds awesome.. BUT for it to actually happen is a LOT of work

Would need 2 people (organisers) involved at minimum.

Haha! Pick on the guy that doesn't even own a BMW!! :D

But seriously.... I'll start a poll tomorrow with a few q's..

See what people think/check the interest levels and go from there....