Sign in to follow this  
petone

MK Motorsport Baur

I know of someone trying to sell his MK Motorsports Baur Convertable E30. Its was an 85' 323 but has been modified by MK Motorsports and includes a shitload of goodies. Including: LSD, bodykit, 15" wheels, koni's, and best of all, M20B27 engine with hot cam, headwork, lightened, balanced etc, and is making around 246hp at the fly. Unfinished project, has just had lots of rust work done. Need engine and box put back in and some paint touch ups. I haven't seen it in over a year so it may need other stuff and I'm unsure of what else needs doing, If anyone is seriously interested in this car I will go take some pics.

I think i should add that this car was built for the Munich (or something like that) motorshow, and is probably extremely rare. And I'm almost certain he said $5000, which is worth it for the motor alone.

Cheers, Mike

Edited by petone

depends how complete the engine is, i bet there will be a lot of ppl on the forum keen

i smell a bidding war coming up hah :P