Sign in to follow this  
silvermace

ORIGINAL Hamann Staggered HM2 Rims (5x120)

Make an offer, looking for something around $2,500.

Text Danu on 021-813-733.

Viewers welcome, but no time wasters please - located in Manukau City, Auckland.

These are original: made in italy, designed in germany - see photos.

Improves handling and braking significantly.

Looks stunning and very unique, can almost guarantee these are the only set with this configuration in the country. Very deep dish makes your vehicle look aggressive but not tacky - see photos on the car. Make your E36, E46 or E92 stand out and get heaps of looks (even more than usual).

Came straight off my E46 328Ci (because I was selling the car) should fit on any non-M BMW 3 series since the E36. Wheels are in good condition apart from expected curbing, just need to grind the lips (if you even care), any mag shop can do this for you.

Have falken 451s all around - rears are usable, fronts have camber wear - you will need new tyres but will include existing rubber in this auction. Rears run 275/30 ZR19 (stretched) and fronts run 245/35 ZR19.

stud spacing is BMW-3 standard: 5x120, so possibly fits a holden. Heaps of caliper clearance.

ET38 on front, ET44 on rear.

Rear 10J x 19

Front 8.5J x 19

Going on trademe soon, thought I would offer it up to Bimmersport members first.

post-2867-1256786469.jpg

post-2867-1256786499.jpg

post-2867-1256786504.jpg

post-2867-1256786510.jpg

post-2867-1256786517.jpg

post-2867-1256786523.jpg

post-2867-1256786529.jpg

Edited by Silvermace

I think they'll fit the M3, so I can do better than $5 - how about $10.

Pretty sure they wont fit an M3 as M3 rear axle uses 5 series wheel config, though not sure if thats true for an E36-M3

I'm really not sure what they are worth 2nd hand, net research shows $6k new price,

doubt its as low as $500 though Glenn.

They aren't bent, when they came off the car they were fine and have been sitting in a garage since then.

-Danu

Edited by Silvermace

Make an offer....but no time wasters please

Unless you put up a price your wasting everyone elses time mate.

Im not being funny.....how many daft offers do we need on this thread because you get pi$$ed off and just stick them on TM ?

[e] oh and do us a favour and resize the photos, 800x600 is plenty big enough for people to get the idea. Thanks

Edited by Penry

Will fit any E36 including M3, will fit any E46 excluding M3.

As Martyn says, your wasting our time. We don't have a clue what you want for them. You could want 2k? Just give us an idea, its not that hard.

'm really not sure what they are worth 2nd hand, net research shows $6k new price,

Thats the point, why I made the offer. A new E39 540 cost about $180K now they are worth stuff all. The wheels had a new cost.. they are now 2nd hand and slightly damaged. Put a price on them and see what happens.. or go to Tardme

Thats the point, why I made the offer. A new E39 540 cost about $180K now they are worth stuff all. The wheels had a new cost.. they are now 2nd hand and slightly damaged. Put a price on them and see what happens.. or go to Tardme

Ok, fair enough.