Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Clearout.

BUY ME:

L + R PFL Foglights, unbroken, no rust, mint condition, complete with plastic housing $100 for the lot. Includes a spare RHS Glass and spare bulbs.

Borbet Type A Replicas 15 x 8 ET 15 $600 without tyres.

DIN53 99% brand new Repco branded battery out of my old M40. Used for about a week till I crashed the car $80

2 X Bluesteel 195/55/R14, still got heaps of tread, $40 each

Genuine New Zealand New, Factory E30 Towbar, with mounts etc $10

E30 Sedan Seatbelts, all in warrantable condtion $ASK

PM me.

Cheers, Nathan.

Edited by Forrest

Bump. New stuff added, pics to come in next 24 hours. Get in quick before I put it all on trade me :P

Bump going on trade me if nobody wants any of it. Free shipping around New Zealand.

Right speak now or forever hold your peace...it is all going on trade me now. May have a car for sale at the end of the month too.

Right speak now or forever hold your peace...it is all going on trade me now. May have a car for sale at the end of the month too.

Why selling car :o

^ Was going to ask if you wanted it lol after your WTB thread. Havn't decided the exact reason yet haha I will get back to you on that one, it is not 'car' related though. Still thinking about it :rolleyes:

^ Was going to ask if you wanted it lol after your WTB thread. Havn't decided the exact reason yet haha I will get back to you on that one, it is not 'car' related though. Still thinking about it :rolleyes:

Pm me once you have made a decision.

Bump. $65 each side for PFL Foglights complete, with mint glass and a spare mint left hand glass, help fund my car getting back on the road!

Do u still have towbar?Does it have a removeable tongue?At the risk of asking a stupid question are these a bolt on or is welding required?

^ Bolt on and no its a fixed tounge. Genuine BMW tow bar. Easy to swap into a non tow barred car. I am not sure if PFL and FL ones are different, it was off a FL if that matters. I still have it too :)

Edited by Forrest

^ Bolt on and no its a fixed tounge. Genuine BMW tow bar. Easy to swap into a non tow barred car. I am not sure if PFL and FL ones are different, it was off a FL if that matters. I still have it too :)

yep pfl and fl are different