Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

BMW Boot Lip Spoilers - Ordering again

Hey guys.

Gonna be placing another order for Boot Lip Spoilers within the next week.

Old info here. Most is still relevant.

Final price will be $40 for Bimmersport members only through pre-orders. Will be $45+ to everyone after they land.

If you Pre-order they should be with you by December 1st. Not asking for deposits but if you screw me around I will not take another order for you again.

Shipping:

$7.50 North Island

$12.50 South Island

Posted Image

Posted Image

Models readily available.

E30

E36 Coupe

E36 Sedan

E46 Sedan

E46 Coupe

E34 Sedan

E39 Sedan

E36 and E46 convertible.

I can get them cut to exact lengths. This will cost $5 extra and you must supply the exact length you want.

I have had one on my E36 for ages. A+ quality IMO, I wouldn't stick sh*t on my car and I wouldn't provide sh*t products to others.

Either post here or PM me. Text if necessary.

Cheers,

Nick

021 0545450

100% keen for E34 sedan.

Actually, not anymore. Changing priorities mean the 540i will be on the market shortly.

Apologies.

Edited by twisted

Have always been keen on one of these for the E36 but just cant be arsed getting it painted.

I know they can go on as is but im just not sure if it'll look any good on my car being, shall I say it........dark dark purple :ph34r:

Edited by 3 SERIES

Brett! I have just spoken to my supplier, the factory can paint them before shipping. Now, seeing as I haven't ordered any painted ones before I can't confirm the quality but if you're interested Brent I'm happy to bring one in for you and if the colour and quality is not up to standard theres no obligation to buy it. Think about it. Pricing for painted however will be up around $65-70+. This is still a lot cheaper than getting it painted yourself though.

Pricing may be slightly different for the plain ones this time but will be confirmed before ordering.

Cheers John for posting that. Couldn't find those pictures when I posted.

Will this fit an E60?

He doesn't have the length for E60's but if you want to measure it up then one can be made for an E60.

I'd be keen for an avus blue one for a e36 sedan (if thats possible??)

Cheers

I would definitely be interested if it could be painted in colour 314 Hellrot Red

It would be going on an E36 Coupe

cheers

Ok, Will be ordering this Thursday or Friday. And they should be with me by Monday.

To recap.

-- I can provide them straight black, unpainted, as in the pictures for $40 (For Bs members).

-- Or I can provide them Pre-painted from the factory, as long as you provide the correct colour code, for $75. (For Bs members aswell).

If you want a pre-painted one: If it gets to you and the colour is way out, I will refund etc, and try and get you a replacement or whatever is appropriate. But as all painters will say, a slight variation is possible. This could be due to the fading of the cars paints, degradation of the lacquer, etc.

If you were looking to get one of these painted at a shop in NZ you'd be looking at around $120 just for the paint. This was quoted to me by Precision Autowerks.

Cheers

Very keen... I'll take 2 if I'm not too late

black - 318 ti

Unpainted - E28 (let me know if this will fit, or cut to suitable size and charge me accordingly)

Plus, I have a friend who will paint at a very reasonable cash price, and as an alternative I can offer a contact who can do a vinyl wrap in any colour or finish. Both are based in East Auckland, both professional companies.

Yasthil - 0276555880 or yasthil.bhownath@telecom.co.nz

Just let me know when you need payment and pick/delivery costs/details

Thanks, been wanting to see this on my E28, and the 318ti sorts my bro's christmas gift.

Edited by Yasthil

You were too late. Can't get them in for E28 or E36 compact, they would have to be made custom length. If I have some spare time I'll measure them and you can get one and cut it to length if you want.

They've all arrived now. Those who ordered a painted one hopefully should be inpressed. The one I ordered for my 323's colour matches perfectly! Now I'm tossing up whether to keep on the unpainted one or put on the painted one. :P

Posted Image

Those who pre-ordered will be PM'd today.

Thanks for the support of those who were interested.

are you still able to order these?