Sign in to follow this  
arros

Where can I do a gas bottle fill around Orakei?

Just moved to Orakei, Drove around look for a gas bottle fill. Only found swappa bottle.

Would prefer to fill mine. Obviously swappa must cut down on cost- especially staff time- annoying!

Just moved to Orakei, Drove around look for a gas bottle fill. Only found swappa bottle.

Would prefer to fill mine. Obviously swappa must cut down on cost- especially staff time- annoying!

Hey mate, I live in Kohimarma (Mission Bay).

I believe you can fill at the Shell on Kepa Road, if not I KNOW you can fill it down at the Shell in Glenn Innes.

What's wrong with swapa-bottle??

(except for the little left over in the old bottle)

What's wrong with swapa-bottle??

(except for the little left over in the old bottle)

Possibly nothing- never tried it though- thing was at the time I did have 'bit left over'- bottle was 1/4 full so that would be 25% loss for me- not insignificant... (scenario:) "Hey buddy have I got a deal for you- you pay for a full swappa bottle and loose 25% in the process.. a deal or what" :wacko:

Hey mate, I live in Kohimarma (Mission Bay).

I believe you can fill at the Shell on Kepa Road, if not I KNOW you can fill it down at the Shell in Glenn Innes.

Drove though Kepa Rd Shell: could not see a filling 'device'. Went to Shell GI same night- ditto (went couple days ago). I'm talking about Shell GI next to Pak n Save= only Shell in GI?

Chr

Drove though Kepa Rd Shell: could not see a filling 'device'. Went to Shell GI same night- ditto (went couple days ago). I'm talking about Shell GI next to Pak n Save= only Shell in GI?

Chr

Yep thats the Shell in GI I mean,

are you sure? Because I only got it filled up there not that long ago. Just go down and ask I'm sure they do it there.