Sign in to follow this  
dirtydoogle

e36 windows

My brother just grabbed a 94 e36 320i coupe and low and behold the window motors are shagged [the typical magnet problem] who should I contact about getting new motors and what's involved in changing them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact me on 0272346507

Edited by dirtydoogle

mosen euro parts 07 8462972 B)

My brother just grabbed a 94 e36 320i coupe and low and behold the window motors are shagged [the typical magnet problem] who should I contact about getting new motors and what's involved in changing them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact me on 0272346507

One of mine crapd it a while ago and i saw ray at hellbm, mean price! Only thing is u gota take the regulator off the door and this it self is a mish.

Pulling the regs off the doors isn't really hard, its just time consuming as the guide rail for the rear of the window glass has to come out. Just be careful taking everything apart and mark everything before you undo it.

Also pays ,if the regs are still riveted on, to punch the centres out of the rivets before you try to drill them.

And replace the window slides while your in there.....sucks to do the same job twice.