Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

anyone around the bombay area?

Hey, Im currently on a job transfer that will see me move from working in Takapua (an hour south of Napier) to Te Kauwhata (bout 10 mins south of the Mere Mere Drag strip)

Does anyone here live around this area? like pukekohe (not too sure how far up the line that is) or Mercer or Mere Mere etc...

Im basically after a few contacts round the area (you know how it is - move to a new area and leave all your mates behind etc!!) or if someones looking for a flatmate or knows someone looking for a flat mate that would be flipping brilliant!

At any rate, no doubt ill be in Auckland a bit when I move up there - there doesnt appear to be a hell of a lot around Huntly or Te Kauwhata!!!

hmmm huntley ... blink and you miss it . and if u dont miss it u damn hope u did

um i might know someone in pokeno which is close to pukekohe and they make the maddest icecreams there too!

ill ask and see

come back to hamz whenever you need more nos :P

hi ,i'm in papakura 10mins nth from bombay.or about 4mins at 220km/h down the motorway

hi ,i'm in papakura 10mins nth from bombay.or about 4mins at 220km/h down the motorway

haha nice - I wont be doing that speed around up there man - i was up there from tuesday until today - and the amount of police i saw was astronomical - considering i can go for a week of travelling to my old job with out seeing a cop, up there i was seeing a good 12 - 15 per day!! (even more whilst travelling thru to Napier this afternoon!!)

I'll consider anywhere - I dont mind driving to work - as long as I can get my baby (bmw) out of site of the road (pref shed but im not too worried) Ill be happy!

EDIT:

and you only 30 - 45 mins away from the rest of auckland. Come say hi

Yeah for sure - Ill probably come thru on tuesday afternoon or evening when I get back up there and have my motel sorted. If you could pm me your number ill get hold of you or ill just get hold of gus

ok cancel that just txt them they say no room cos of renovations etc

sorry dude

Cheers for that man, im sure ill find somewhere - until I do Im in a motel on the company!

come back to hamz whenever you need more nos 

Yeah definitly man - that went down really gravy when there was nothing else to do - and it was really great to meet you and put a face to the name - nice car by the way - you were right the tri-spokes do look better in real life (I dont usually like them!)

Edited by Napier_E36

I also live in Papakura. Not far from the motorway.