Sign in to follow this  
twisted

FS: 1994 E34 540iA SE

Hi all. Circumstances dictate i must sell the 540.

Details:

1994 540iA SE - NZ New

Service @ 216km

New intake manifold gaskets (all) and PCV valve

New Crank angle sensor

Mint grey leather (will get photos asap)

Clear indicator update kit

Factory towpack incl trans cooler

Previous owner replaced radiator

Lower pitman arms have been done at some point

Center muffler delete - gives a more pronounced V8 burble

LSD

All standard 540 fruit (except cruise and tilt steering wheel)

Pioneer ipod direct connect headunit

17" Schnitzer type 2 reps - these will have new rubber on the rear, fronts are @ about half tread

Bits included in sale: Spare DME, all orig lights and standard 15" basketweaves

The car is real tidy except for a small dent on the rear of the bootlid and thinning paint on the rear passenger door, and the odd stonechip up front.

Issues:

Engine vibration at start. Suspect faulty injector/coil. Vibration dissapears after 5-10 secs

mild backfire when cold/in 'S' mode. Suspect above reason to be cause.

Left rear schnitzer has a mild buckle. Quoted $160 to fix @ rimrite.

I would dearly love to hang onto it and rectify the above issues, however circumstances dictate that this car MUST go!

Asking $5250 For bimmersport members. Will be going on TM if not sold in the next week.

Contact via PM or phone me (Sam) on 027 327 1086

Cheers

post-2922-1258511568.jpg

post-2922-1258511575.jpg

post-2922-1258511599.jpg

post-2922-1258511616.jpg

Edited by twisted

Cheers guys. The absolute need that i had to sell this kind of disappeared last night, so now I'm in two minds about passing this on. I'm going to leave it advertised here, and on the intranet at work, but I think this is as active as I will get at this stage.

Edited by twisted

If you were in the South Island I'd happily hand over 5k for that. If your keen to drive it down here I'll have the foldies waiting and fly you home at my cost.

EDIT: If you were happy with that (IF) would you be prepared to have the coil issue fixed? Will fund the part if it wasn't over the hill in price ofcourse.

Edited by Clinton

If you were in the South Island I'd happily hand over 5k for that. If your keen to drive it down here I'll have the foldies waiting and fly you home at my cost.

EDIT: If you were happy with that (IF) would you be prepared to have the coil issue fixed? Will fund the part if it wasn't over the hill in price ofcourse.

Mate, thats reasonably tempting. I'll have a think about it over the weekend and let you know. Probably the best step from here is to take the car down to mikes and get a proper diagnosis on the vibration/backfire and take it from there. I'll try and get in in the shop early next week.