Sign in to follow this  
SiK-E34

EOI Laptop

Hey guys im putting my laptop up for EOI (Expression of interest) Im looking for E34 parts or cash.

The laptop is made by Asus.

CPU: 2.1 Core 2 DUO T6500

Display: 16.0" HD 512MB ATI RADEON

ODD: DVD Scp MTI

HD: 500GB

Memory: 4GB

Laptop will come with a carry bag and all books and discs and original packaging.

Laptop will also be fresh for new owner.

I payed $1600 for the computer about a month ago and for now I am looking for some interest.

Can also provide reciept.

Pics will be up within the next few days. Also any additional info if needed.

Cash: $1000

E34 Parts: Wheels, Suspension, Interior, Stereo system, Motor, Exhaust etc.

Email: robert.gibson@live.com.au

Cheers.

Laptop is advertised on TM so i have the right to pull this sale from BS if someone wins it on TM.

LAPTOP

Edited by RBE34

What model e34? I might have some goodies in the pipeline soon

*edit, just checked new member subforum and it's a 520i. Might help to update your profile with that and your location also

Edited by Creaver - vtecd....

What model e34? I might have some goodies in the pipeline soon

*edit, just checked new member subforum and it's a 520i. Might help to update your profile with that and your location also

Lower waikato bro more king country, and yea its a 1988 E34

I think you'd have to be prepared to take more of a $200 hit on a what is now an outdated operating system there champ. Good luck with the sale :)

Computers in General de-value very quickly, Hence why, I never sell computer stuff. my $800 GPU... now worth $100 :(

I think you'd have to be prepared to take more of a $200 hit on a what is now an outdated operating system there champ. Good luck with the sale :)

Yea i know mate, its just a price really so its open for genuine offers but im mainly looking for E34 parts.

cheers

Computers in General de-value very quickly, Hence why, I never sell computer stuff. my $800 GPU... now worth $100 :(

Laptops more then anything though, if i dont get any decent offers ill just keep it anyway so its all good, mainly wanting car parts etc

cheers

Pic or exact model please.

Any wear/tear?

Item just sold for reserve price so is now unavailable for purchase.

Now i can buy this E30 yay!!

ok just got effed around, It turns out this 47 year old women lives in the UK and she wants me to post to nigeria west africa lol WTF!!!!!!!!!!! so is upfor sale on here again but with a fixed price.

$1250 NON NEG

Ok, now i'm confused? You said 1200 previously? now 1250?

in that case $1200 i forgot what i offered it for, sorry mate.

$1200 non neg

Last price drop guys i need this gone so i can replace my engine. There is a windows 7 upgrade available for this laptop, I have a unique code you put into the asus website and all you pay for is postage and they send you the free upgrade!!!!!

PRICE DROP $1000!!!!!

FINAL PRICE DROP!!!

Why cant you send it to West Africa for the lady who won? She would pay postage wouldnt she? Strange buying from the uk aye. She has been disabled now. Did you offer it to the next highest bidder?

Edited by tcbaurpower

Why cant you send it to West Africa for the lady who won? She would pay postage wouldnt she? Strange buying from the uk aye. She has been disabled now. Did you offer it to the next highest bidder?

yea but no go. got a potential buyer 2moro

Think you'll find they say something stupid in their emails like I'll pay half now and half on arrival.

Or ask for credit card numbers etc.

I get a shitload of them on my work email asking for my bank acc number so they can deposit $100000 of lost money into it.

Think you'll find they say something stupid in their emails like I'll pay half now and half on arrival.

Or ask for credit card numbers etc.

I get a shitload of them on my work email asking for my bank acc number so they can deposit $100000 of lost money into it.

hahahaha