Sign in to follow this  
Scottvt

FS: 1987 e28 528i

G'day!

I bought this car for a week long road trip around the south island for which it was great! I bought it off a guy who had owned it and loved it for the past 12 years. It's in excellent condition, NZ new with original manuals, toolkit etc. It's 5 spd manual with 219000kms and personalized plates! MY528. Unfortunately during the trip it developed an exhaust leak at the manifold which has been puttied up, but obviously no knowing how long that will last, not a big deal to replace the manifold though. I was going to put $3600 on as the price but this can obviously be negotiated given the fault.

It's a classic and id love to keep it but my wife isn't too keen on driving it around town...who can understand!

Thanks,

Scott.

post-4923-1258851830.jpg

post-4923-1258874437.jpg

post-4923-1258874456.jpg

Edited by Scottvt

I think i had to scroll about 2 and a half meters to the right just to find the other half of the page.

Location of car? Interior shots?

Yeah, and resize pics please... those things are massive!  :wacko:

Sorry, sorry - i'm pretty new to the forum, thought it would do it automatically. Have added resized photo's.

Car is in Christchurch. I'll take some interior shots if you're interested. Interior is in very good condition, dash is perfect - no cracks. Has factory Recaro seats which are great! apart from a small hole in the drivers - again will attach a pic.

Thanks! Feel free to call me to discuss - 0211889820

Scott.