Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Quick pics - New Toy

Welcome to the 540 club, you will enjoy owning one. With regards to the stereo my one does all the NZ channels etc but even with the 10 speakers the sound is not the best. My rubbish workhorse toyota celica has a better stereo !!!!! Yours must be right on the facelift change as it has the widescreen tv etc but no angeleye headlights.

Looks the part though, nice clean example by the photos.

Congratulations Mike!

that's a good one you found there, looks great. (weird to see the steering wheel on the other side but the key still at the same side (of the column)) :)

Nice car.

To check your options list, get the 7 digit chassis no and go to BMW for a print out. :) '

I'm pretty sure you have the M-sport suspension. B)

Cheers.

Thanks for the comments guys, pretty stoked with it. Just a few minor issues to sort and it should be all good.

Pretty much why I was after one, real nice combo of looks/handling/comfort. Not too sure I could do any better if i started messing with it.

I dont think it does, its a 2000 model. when were world tuners brought out? I've asked Ray to price me up a NZ tuner.

Sam - I was planning on bringing it to Auckland but someones scored free use of a company car, others are pretty keen to make most of free gas so cant argue with that

Martyn - so... when are we test fitting the 18's?

Yep, too early for world radio. They came in cars post 09/01

PM me if you can't come up with a tuner

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Nice car.

To check your options list, get the 7 digit chassis no and go to BMW for a print out. :) '

I'm pretty sure you have the M-sport suspension. B)

Cheers.

Went to get a spare key so got the print out and it does have Msport II suspension. Its also got the telephone wiring in it so I can add bluetooth later on if I want

Yep, too early for world radio. They came in cars post 09/01

PM me if you can't come up with a tuner

Will do, would like to discuss a few other upgrades also.

Cheers

Edited by Mike