Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Vinyl Dyes

I resprayed my door cards with some vht black vinyl dye. Went back the next day to repco and was told that there was no more stock and they were not likely to be restocking them anytime soon.

What other brands will do a good job? im assuming the vht quick dry paint isn't as good?

I resprayed my door cards with some vht black vinyl dye. Went back the next day to repco and was told that there was no more stock and they were not likely to be restocking them anytime soon.

What other brands will do a good job? im assuming the vht quick dry paint isn't as good?

Get repco to grab stock and transfer from another branch... they can do that really easily you just might have to pay a small freight fee. whats the part code on the can? and where abouts are you from?

I've been looking for this for weeks. I've half sprayed my parcel shelf but ran out, all the Repco's I've been to have been sold out. Soo freakin annoying as this works better than any others I have tried.

:(

I've been looking for this for weeks. I've half sprayed my parcel shelf but ran out, all the Repco's I've been to have been sold out. Soo freakin annoying as this works better than any others I have tried.

:(

whats the part code???? should be around the barcode on the can?

whats the part code???? should be around the barcode on the can?

Haha, of course I threw the can out. Hopefully someone else will have a can lying around. *crosses fingers*

^^ Cheers for the offer mate. I can't use gloss black though, has to be satin seeing I've already used that.

Repco also seem to have an infinite supply of gloss as well!

Haha, of course I threw the can out. Hopefully someone else will have a can lying around. *crosses fingers*

Nick, Did a search on the satin black today, and Henderson Repco have 2 cans in stock.

Nick, Did a search on the satin black today, and Henderson Repco have 2 cans in stock.

Cheers mate! Appreciate your time.

Before I read you'd done it I rang up a couple this morning. Greenlane had one which they couldn't find, Onehunga had one or two, Massey had a couple, and Henderson had five. Dropped down to Henderson after the guy put a couple behind the counter for me. Had three left on the shelf when I left.

So if anyone desperately needs a can I'd suggest you head down the Henderson Repco ASAP!

Just did a couple parcel shelves today and its great stuff.

Can get the plasticote stuff if anyone needs that. Plenty of stock. Around $12 a can.

Have used it on my parcel tray and it works fine, havent really used anything else so have nothing to compare it to.