Sign in to follow this  
oscar90

FS: 1999 E39 528i - CHCH

Cars still for sale, have new pics on trademe

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...089&ed=true

It Had airbag light on afew weeks ago, so got that fixed, turned out to be passnger seat sensor so it now has a brand new one.

Genuine good car, has one little fault i can think of at the moment which is seat adjuster button is lose, still works fine (will fix this no doubt) but none that effect the operation or driving of the car.

For those without Trademe access at work:

1999 528i

OrientBlau

174kms

2.8 5speed tiptronic-smooth

17" BMW style 32 wheels

WOF

REGO

like 8 airbags

M-spec sport steering wheel

Price is $9500 ..not really negotiable. Will talk with bimmersport members though.

Don't Need it gone, just want the cash for the E30...but the E30 can wait, it's quite happy in the garage currently haha

Cheers,

Andrew

027 465 2223

Edited by HT.

Sweet car, GL with the sale, i personally would've considered it but other things came up so no E39 for Lucan.

Why are you getting rid of the E39 in favour of the E30 btw?

I brought the E30 last year when I was still at high school de reg'd, and have spent all my money on it so just want it road legal so I can drive it haha And i'm looking at going back to Polytec so I don't wanna have 2 money pits :D

However if this doesn't sell soon it might be time for some tints, a small drop, and refurb'd rims/new rims, as its a mint car...just cant chuck it around corners or anything fun haha