Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

E30 Resistor Pack

For the blower motor. obviously it must be in working order. let me know if you have one. need the three resistor type, not the two

pleanty at pickapart, i got one not so long ago, was mint.

mmm ive brought like 10 there and im sick of getting home and finding they dont go. the wont let me take my multimeter in to test them erghhh

mmm ive brought like 10 there and im sick of getting home and finding they dont go. the wont let me take my multimeter in to test them erghhh

Are you sure you haven't a fault elsewhere? Seems unlikely you would come across 10 faulty units in a row.

Why can't you take a multimeter to use to test them - surely you are entitled to confirm you are buying a good one.

Are you sure you haven't a fault elsewhere? Seems unlikely you would come across 10 faulty units in a row.

Why can't you take a multimeter to use to test them - surely you are entitled to confirm you are buying a good one.

i refused to believe it too so i tried them in a mates car. 10 = exaggeration for 4, but still. I might have one sorted now though.

yeah, pick a part can be good for cheap parts but.....

sometimes the expense of petrol to get there, the time of pulling the part out to get it home, only to find out that it is faulty, seems it would be cheaper to source from a wrecker or someone else who has tested or can garauntee the part, as pick a part has a non refund policy or garauntee

yeah, pick a part can be good for cheap parts but.....

sometimes the expense of petrol to get there, the time of pulling the part out to get it home, only to find out that it is faulty, seems it would be cheaper to source from a wrecker or someone else who has tested or can garauntee the part, as pick a part has a non refund policy or garauntee

I know this! thats why im going to call you tomorrow as per yourr PM! (or now?) i called you yesterday but you must have been out?

I know this! thats why im going to call you tomorrow as per yourr PM! (or now?) i called you yesterday but you must have been out?

I was purely stating a fact in general not having a dig at you Andrew, as i'm sure the similar sort of thing has happened to others, just a shame all the effort to get something with no result

cheers

Jon

I was purely stating a fact in general not having a dig at you Andrew, as i'm sure the similar sort of thing has happened to others, just a shame all the effort to get something with no result

cheers

Jon

I knew you werent having a dig? yeah the resistor pack isnt overly time consuming to remove and is only like $2 or something so im not that phased by it

Hide a multimeter in your pocket man...

I have a pocket sized one... tis win :D