Sign in to follow this  
raspygold

ca18det in Wellington

Hey guys,

I've just recently picked up a 1989 e30 with a ca18det conversion (you might have seen it on trademe a few times).

I got quite a good deal on it so I'm pretty happy.

Posted Image

It needs a bit of tidying up but all in all its in pretty decent condition and pulls hard. Maybe once I've done a bit more cosmetic fixes and maybe a bit of work to the engine I'll post up some better / more recent photos.

Cheers,

Ross

Welcome, nice to see something different on the forum. Us Wellington guys are thinking about a cruise around the 23/24th weekend of January, you should try your best to come along. Keep your eyes peeled for a meeting thread soonish with details.

Edited by Forrest

Sounds good.

Yeah its all certed and legal.

It could do with some wider wheels, but I'm in no rush. There are a few other things that need my attention first.

Looking forward to a cruise.

looks good mate, bet it moves along nice and quick :)

my mate has a CA18DET in his 1980's Starlet, quick little thing lol

Good stuff :)

Was a pretty cool wee car when I test drove it, wee touches here and there and it will most certainly bee a looker!

Edited by crazyarab

Good stuff :)

Was a pretty cool wee car when I test drove it, wee touches here and there and it will most certainly bee a looker!

Yeah man, thanks for passing on the info about it too btw, managed to get him to drop the price even more afterwards. As you did mention to me it does have some things that I will want to do it to, but in the mean time its still pretty quick and looks the part.