Sign in to follow this  
boydusM325i

17" Alloys/Tyres & E30 Mtech Body Parts

UPDATE UPDATE

Everything has been sold, thanks everyone, have a great New Years, see you on the other side...

Ps. My E30 M325i 2.7 will be gracing the For Sale pages in the new year as I am heading overseas, so keep your eyes peeled if you want to score a bargain!

UPDATE..

If anyone wants to dress up their M20, I just found a E30 Rocker cover finished in black wrinkle coat paint with machined top and oil cap. As pictured $40 SOLD

Hi everyone,

I have a few things I need to clear out of my garage & I thought I would offer them to bimmersport members before I list them on trademe.

Genuine BMW E30 MTech 1 Side skirts (very hard to find & in mint condition) will fit pre f/l and f/l E30's $200 SOLD

F/glass Tech2 look rear bumper, one piece, very good condition $100 SOLD

4X 17x7 alloys with 215/40/17 Bridgestone GridII tyres. They are multi-fit 4x100 & 4x114 35 offset.

These rims are in absolute mint condition, never been curbed, damaged or repaired. I purchased the wheels and tyres brand new and they looked great on my E30, as per pics. I also had alloy wheel spacers custom made to fit them correctly, these are for sale as well, if required. The Bridgestone GridII is a good quality tyre with good grip in wet and dry. Two of them with 7mm tread depth(8mm being brand new) and two with around 5mm, as per pics $550 SOLD

Custom made E30 Face/lift Alloy wheel spacers x4 $100 SOLD

First in first served and I will be listing all items on trademe this weekend.

Contact Boyd on 021 752616

I am in Glenfield, Auckland

post-991-1261113739.jpg

post-991-1261113748.jpg

post-991-1261113757.jpg

post-991-1261172644.jpg

post-991-1262126844.jpg

Edited by boydusM325i

U got a PM and have txted u :D

Wheels are so tempting, do they need the spacers to fit? can you send a bigger/better image to evlm3@hotmail.com Cheers Mike

Edit , re read that , send an image anyway might still be keen.

Edited by 323e30