Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Chrome Amber Signal bulbs

Repco but they cost an absolute fortune from what I remember.

Martyn I think did home made ones with just spray paint. Pretty easy.

Just did some searching and found some on ebay, Cost around $10 - $12 for a pair, Might bring in a few sets if thats the case.

Upate, Just bought a set from ebay $14 all up including the postage, I don't think thats to bad a price will see what they are like when they get here.

I think they will give me a cleaner line across the front end.

Edited by M-Spec

I want some too.

Def clean up the front look.

Edited by sp8s

Update. Just turned up today. Well packaged so as not to break. Took the old amber bulbs out and put the new ones in and they look pretty good to me. Gone is that egg yolk look. I just bought one set in to test them out but now i see they are great i am going to buy a couple of set's so i can replace the back ones and have some spare.

Pics, bulbs then before and after. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow that makes such a huge difference, looks awesome mate

I got mine from repco last time ... about $10 each... was over 12 months ago though

Would LED's work? you may need something else to trick the circut into thinking they're fine (also so it doesn't flash like a madman)

Edited by antil33t

I did mine in silver spray paint, worked really well. Looked identical to yours.

Update. Just turned up today. Well packaged so as not to break. Took the old amber bulbs out and put the new ones in and they look pretty good to me. Gone is that egg yolk look. I just bought one set in to test them out but now i see they are great i am going to buy a couple of set's so i can replace the back ones and have some spare.

Pics, bulbs then before and after. :D

Random, I'd just found a set on eBay yesterday for the Curren! Needed (sorry, wanted! lol) Blade bulbs for my indicators, but if others are interested, I could grab a few sets and combine postage? Edited by Sick Puppy