Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

328i Coupe

328i coupe

Not a fan of all the add-on stickers on the boot, but looks ok from the front..

And would probably change the wheels..

i dont mind the look of this if it wasnt a 318i

318i

Edited by shaneg

Both links are the same mate. :unsure:

I couldn't even comprehend buying a 318i that is trying to look like an M3. They are just sad!

I mean, my Auto 325i is already sluggish enough, flat 8 seconds too 100, though once the 5 speed manual, exhaust work and tune is done it should improve to around the 7 second mark easily.

A 328i would be a good choice, it is after all the replacement for the 325i. A mate of mine bough one, that extra torque is worth it, all you need is a M50 intake and it will pump out well over 200hp.

Edited by Mike-E34

sorted....

wouldnt buy a 318 but like the silver and white combo thing its got going on

Edited by shaneg

Haha... yeah wouldn't touch that.

Its been messed with.

As soon as it has silly oversized wheels, and those uttlerly ridiculous leaky el cheapo after market front and rear lights it becomes waste of time and of MUCH lesser value.

The owner clearly doesn't appreciate E36's for what they are so proceeds to make it better by ruining it with pointless downgrades.

Keep looking!

Both links are the same mate. :unsure:

I couldn't even comprehend buying a 318i that is trying to look like an M3. They are just sad!

I mean, my Auto 325i is already sluggish enough, flat 8 seconds too 100, though once the 5 speed manual, exhaust work and tune is done it should improve to around the 7 second mark easily.

A 328i would be a good choice, it is after all the replacement for the 325i. A mate of mine bough one, that extra torque is worth it, all you need is a M50 intake and it will pump out well over 200hp.

Shane

I know of a 96 328i Auto coupe in Hell Red with 120 kms that is for sale. It is immaculate and the price is around $10K. Interested?

Haha... yeah wouldn't touch that.

Its been messed with.

As soon as it has silly oversized wheels, and those uttlerly ridiculous leaky el cheapo after market front and rear lights it becomes waste of time and of MUCH lesser value.

The owner clearly doesn't appreciate E36's for what they are so proceeds to make it better by ruining it with pointless downgrades.

Keep looking!

Im actually on the hunt for an e34 540, my e32 is a bit tired, only one on TM that i like is the one in Dannevirke

e34

is it anyone on here??

Shane

I know of a 96 328i Auto coupe in Hell Red with 120 kms that is for sale. It is immaculate and the price is around $10K. Interested?

Im in Dunedin for a week, then im in Queenstown for 3 months for work..

And cant really get away till Feb to look at any..

Thats why i was looking locally..

Thanks though