Sign in to follow this  
Apex Effects

Auto Electrician for spare time call out job

hey all im after a auto sparky that is wanting to do call out job in his spare time. i just need some one reliable an competent in finishing up a wiring job.

call/drop in to my home address to discuss costs.

i know this car is not a BMW but the sooner i get this done i can start curing my e30 itch again :rolleyes:

i need the following to go. car ran last time it was started be for the motor was pulled to freshen up.

to go:

#fuel gauge

#fans to be wired up

#battery in boot to be connected at engine end

#reverse lights to be wired up

#all lights to be checked for working condition

#Speedo sensor(electronic) to be wired in

#an engine bay loom to be shortened an tidied away as is currently too long(rb20det loom from r32)

dash is currently out an cluster is sitting on passengers seat. tacho went last time was started but think its not reading correctly as in think is about 1000rpm out as idlles at 2000rpm cold

have wiring diagrams(180sx fsm an rb20det fsm) if they help

im a wiring literate basically im a spinning spanners guy so yea the last 2 guys to try were wiring apprentices an they got a bit done with wire tracing an removing "excess" an gave up so hence my askin for someone that is keen to help me out :D keen to get this project driving as i currently stuck on pedal power an want my 2 year project in the have fun stage

call 5710535

or 0273467111

thanks shaun