Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

What are these like?

Buy a Civic, Corolla or Familia.

All cheap, Parts are common and Cheap, and they tend to be a pretty decent car for very little money.

Really only need the 1 thread..

Edit - something like this 1991 323 Sedan $1750, Auto

Edited by braeden.

I did find her a nice Libero... "wah wah wah, it's a wagon/ugly"

Get a Honda Integra 1.6 non vtec. Auto's are around 1.5k range for a 1993 model, or get a b18c for 2k ish. They're fun to drive, and economical as. Make sure you get one with cambelt done already, or get them to slash 300 bucks off, coz it costs around 300 for a SOHC cambelt replacement.

Yeah, there isn't really anything on TM atm... Everythings manual for once.. Integra's not a bad idea, Cheers.

I had one of these Audi 80's many years ago & had it for years too & it was an incredably reliable car with absolutely no issues what so ever & I sold it to a guy (who has a Mazda sp20) whom also had it for 5 years after me & told me it turned out to be the most reliable car he had ever owned as he too, had no issues at all until his son wrote it off in an accident!! :wacko:

The biggist Achilles heal with this model can be the Auto trans as the seal between the diff & trans can leak causing the two oils to mix

Edited by vonripsnorter

I had an Audi 80 for awhile.

No issues at all aslong as the gearbox is maintained on the autos.

Does she want a 4 door or 2 door? My girlfriends got a Toyota Levin, and that goes really well. ("and fast, can beat most people" - Laura)

Does she want a 4 door or 2 door? My girlfriends got a Toyota Levin, and that goes really well. ("and fast, can beat most people" - Laura)

Either or.

There are no cheap ones locally though :(