Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

Car, Auto >2k

As per title, Sister wants something cheap and automagical. She's too much of a panzy to drive mums manual car.

Would prefer a PFL M10 E30. But tell me what you've got... am In Dunedin btw...

Thaught it might be worth a shot. :)

Doesn't have to be a Euro.

but I'm trying to convert my family into Euro Fanboys.

tell her to harden up. my sister doesnt have a choice lol shes learning in my old manual E36 and thats it. end of. it's a handy thing to know how to drive manual trans!

Anyway back on topic, have you asked car yards about trade-in specials?? they're often keen to shift a trade in fast if its a cheap car

Girls are way hotter if A. they can drive and B. the multiplier effect if they can drive a manual.

I know, She could at least just use mums car if it was manual. I've let her take the E30 for a drive, but I feel it's a bit powerfull for someone with 0 driving experience and hasn't really had the interest in driving.

Seriously, This year mum plans to buy herself a new car (pretty dead set on a 530i :D), they were going to keep their 1999 Mitsi Lancer just for my sister to drive. and it's a 1.8 Manual with 15" mags.. pretty nice car really.

@ Nathan... I don't really think of my sister like that :wacko:

Ahh yes, I need to go car-dealering... Might go for a spin actually. to the E30.

Edited by antil33t

I was just making a general statement not refering to anything like that, encourage her to drive a manual = win

hi,

i got a e34 535 to be sold. looking for 1800$'s.

alittle worn on the inside,but has been a good battle cruiser for us

just waiting for the garage to open up for the new year,so i can get a new warrent

pm me if more details are required

That 323i Isn't bad eh, not that far away either...

@ BM Weapon As nice as it would be, It's a bit too powerfull for a learner... Cheers though!

So, went around a few dealers, found nothing... Took an uber nice 318ti (with m stuffs) for a drive.. Handled really nicely... bit slow though... and it was a bit loud. Cool though.

I was just making a general statement not refering to anything like that, encourage her to drive a manual = win

Haha, I know, just sturing :P

Bro I was at supercheap today and a man asked if I wanted to buy an 320i auto. Hes keen on selling gave him the website said he will upload some info and stuff. Keep an eye out :P

Edited by DunzzersE30

Bro I was at supercheap today and a man asked if I wanted to buy an 320i auto. Hes keen on selling gave him the website said he will upload some info and stuff. Keep an eye out :P

Cheers!