Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

plastic dash cover.

Seeing the dash mat thread has reminded me, i had a plastic dash cover that covered the top and half the front of the dash in my old e30. It took months for me to even notice it was there, it looks like a good way to cover up cracks. does anyone know where to get one?

Seeing the dash mat thread has reminded me, i had a plastic dash cover that covered the top and half the front of the dash in my old e30. It took months for me to even notice it was there, it looks like a good way to cover up cracks. does anyone know where to get one?

i have one - text me.

If you buy it, can put a photo up? Would like to see what these look like, never hard of plastic cover only the material dash mats.

If you buy it, can put a photo up? Would like to see what these look like, never hard of plastic cover only the material dash mats.

Same :)

Will text you tonight Oli - trip was amazing, made it to Everest Base Camp & and up another 5500m peak too.

Plastic cover looks just like a normal dash but is a really thin piece of plastic that covers the entire dash to hide any cracks etc and is glued onto it...