Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Solid ball joints and cab's

Finally got the solid ball joints and cab's put in this morning and all i can say is woooooaaaaaaaaa yeah mumma, This has made so much of a difference to the cars handling its unreal. No more slight wander on the road but a dead accurate straight line and pin point turning. If anybody is thinking of doing this then don't think about it any more just DO IT. :D

+1! I put nolathane CABs in mine the other day and what a difference!! Exactly as you describe it

I've been considering this for a while, so you've just sealed the deal for me :)

if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Make sure you get the M3 style offset ones (and get an alignment afterwards) - they make a noticeable improvement to the handling from the additional caster.

Im doing delrin through out.

My car is going to be stiff and bouncy as f*ck with heavy spring rates and solid bushes through out.

I've been considering this for a while, so you've just sealed the deal for me :)

Gavin from Euro Italian sorted me out for the Solid ball joints and the m3 cab's , All up total cost including getting them put in was around the $350 mark.

Mine were free :D

Buying the M3 offset bushes is definitely a good thing, I didnt get them because mine were free so I didnt have a choice, but if I was buying them it wouldve been a different story.

Gavin from Euro Italian sorted me out for the Solid ball joints and the m3 cab's , All up total cost including getting them put in was around the $350 mark.

not as much as I thought it would be, gotta luv the forum sponsors :)

this is definitely going on my to do list for this year

Yup Gavin is great and you won't regret it, Its a small price to pay for such a huge improvement in handling.