Sign in to follow this  
antony

iPhones?

on my third iphone, not because i break them i just was lucky and had the chance to upgrade to each new one for cheap. love them to death. ive used many other phones and the wifi browser email multi touch is just 100x better than anything out there at the moment.

Same here, I imported an 1st Gen that first iphone then got the 3g and now the 3G S. Just you get used to the iPhone and the way it is and no other phone is like it. So I never would go back to anything else.

The exact reason I didnt get one, I dont have enough time to use one to its full potential, lifes already interesting/busy enough :)

or in my case, the iPhone gave me back some time....

Sorry for the thread dig but does anyone have a reliable, genuine overseas website to purchase an iphone from? Looking for a 32gb 3gs but not keen on paying vodafones $1379 to outright buy one! Ebay?

Cheers

Brett

But if you ever need a mobile phone iphone or not message me I can promise you I can get you the phone for probably at lesat 100 cheaper than vodafone or any store.

Got prices for a Nexus One or N900? I really like the iPhone's slickness, but I can't stand it's limited ability :( (probaby because I'm a massive geek)

Sorry for the thread dig but does anyone have a reliable, genuine overseas website to purchase an iphone from? Looking for a 32gb 3gs but not keen on paying vodafones $1379 to outright buy one! Ebay?

Cheers

Brett

$1219 here

Just remember the Warranty for iPhones is not worldwide and if it fails during the warranty period you will have to send it the country you purchased if from for servicing.

Got prices for a Nexus One or N900? I really like the iPhone's slickness, but I can't stand it's limited ability :( (probaby because I'm a massive geek)

$1219 here

I bought a Google Nexus One and love it. The GUI is not as refined as the 3G and 3GS I have - but it is quite geeky. We are now developing apps for Android full time too.

I bought mind from here http://www.einfo.co.nz/shop/product_info.p...oducts_id=17151

Love my iphone. Sometimes i cant log in to BS on my MacBook so use my phone!

Bought it cause I thought it was cool, but so much more than that.

Cheers

Brett

Off the top of my head NZ, Italy and Russia are the only country which seels them completely unlocked, and they are all basically the same price in NZ dollars. Unless you want to jailbreak it.

I want to break an iphone with a hammer.

I cannot stand using an iPhone. Such a horrible thing to use.

I want to break an iphone with a hammer.

I cannot stand using an iPhone. Such a horrible thing to use.

Your joking right?

iPhone has the best phone interface around. The slide to unlock, the gestures and just the iPhone itself.

No other phone has that. I import heaps of good phones all the time and the iPhone still stays on top.

The HTC's and Googles are good for people who are good with computers and technology naturally but they're boring. Not fun things to use.

Not to mention if I gave a Windows Phone to someone to use who isn't very good with technology they will ask me to Dial the name and this has happened.

Windows Phones are good but the iPhone's are great!

I import heaps of good phones all the time and the iPhone still stays on top.

Arn't you 15?

That's how he can use the iphone interface. (small hands, not being agist lawl, my fingers are too big and I press like 3 buttons at once <.<)

I can use my Nokia without looking.

I can't use my mates iPhone without figuring out how the hell to push it's stupid touchscreen. I'd rather some buttons kthnks.

Sure, if you like to have all the wank features to make yourself feel better then do it. I'd rather not spend a grand on a phone.

Edited by antil33t

^^ Agreed rather spend a grand on some nice wheels or in Gotheshcu's case saving for the racing series

Edited by AJ-E30