Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Looking for E36 Coupe Door Cards

Just looking for some door cards as the ones I have the vinyl is basically crap now and 2 trimming places i've talked to said that they can't replace the vinyl, only the inserts. Also all the clips holders that the clips go into have all separated from the door cards so they're basically just hanging there.

Would prefer the greyish coloured vinyl cards but if there are black ones I will most likely take em unless someone can point out a place which will actually fully restore em for me somewhere in auckland or the north shore.

Btw the inserts don't have to be perfect as I will get those redone if necessary

Pretty gutted how I missed out on leather seats and door cards on trademe. Think it was brents?

Edited by Brenton

Yeah mate, give Ray a call and he should be able to sort you out something, I grabbed a set of door cards off him a months back since mine had the same problems as yours, flick me a PM and I will give you some instructions on how to repair them back to being mint again..