Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

7-Series Facelift

Do You Like The New Facelift 7?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we all know the 7-series has being quite controversial and all that and started a lot of people hating Chris Bangle etc etc

but now they have brought out the facelift of the ever so controversial 7

and there will no doubt be people who still hate it

so as if u wont do it any way, post up your comments of it

personally i like it

its a lot more agressive looking and looks really nice

na not a fan of his work aye..and this to me is just another example of styling gone wrong

ive always liked the aggressive looks of BMW but his stuff just cries boring to me personally

too much like some of the new nissans in aspects for my liking.

So if i had the $$ and was getting something along these lines..i wouldnt be buying one of these...probably go for..dare i say..the merc equivalent

But i see ppl driving some fuked up cars every day, to know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder

anyone seen the new 3 series...ruined!..well the one i saw wasnt very nice..maybe a kit or 2 would make the difference....or not

I much prefer the version that my old has now .... especially the rear end ...

Anyone tell me what the black knob thingy in the mesh bit at the bottom is ?

I can live with the front and sides of that car - I see them as a step up in the evolution ring.

But as for the back... It looks nice from one angle until you see the big "tack-on" boot which completely ruins it.

You'd think BMW of all companys would make the boot as low-profile as possible.

I do like those mags tho .. i really wouldn't mind those on my car .. hhahah .. :D .. i bet they would probably be atleast 19'' or 20'' YEAH !

Don't know... but speculating that it may be a front radar sensor (eg- measures distance to the car in front & maintains that while cruising on the open road).

Undecided on the 7-series ... it does look so much better in the flesh than it does in print. Especially from behind the steering wheel. The final defining moment for Bangle will be later this year with the new 3-series release & how the public receives it.

Guest Andrew

that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen - it just looks like they didn't bother with the back.

I don't mind it. I don't particularly like it, but then again I don't particularly dislike it either.

Cheers

Its for towing the car, should 'god-forbid' it breakdown. Mine is nicely hidden away behind a pop out insert but seeing as the front is mesh I doubt they had much choice.

Ive always liked the new 7 and I like this too. I adore the new 5 but I think Im generally the exception in that regard.

They are stunning to drive too, the 730d was incredible.

Cheers

Martyn

na it looks like the tow hook is above that..little square in the bumper..just belloe the moulding...just like the 3series

i say its a road kill aiming camera

yeah im sure its a dream to drive..but i'd have to slink right down low so no one saw me....how shameful being seen in such an ugly car :thumbsdown:

i can see what you mean tho cos when i saw pics of it on some angles made its look rediculously ugly but i still like it

like thins angle i think makes it sooo ugly if your looking at the boot like its slopy and looks funny

but the rest is all sweet

post-2-1106953671.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

I think its allright. I don't like it heaps, but it may grow on me.

I don't know why alot of people don't like Chris Bangle, he's a good designer i reckon ( think of the E46 330ci and the 645i ) he's just abit.. weird sometimes. It's not ALL his fault, its the board's for giving the "O.K" for production.

The a$$ of the 7 series isn't to good though.

i think that if i see it in person and maybe in a different colour i would like it even more would look really nice in black IMO

Our E34s interior would probably hold up better in the long run <_<

As for the looks, I would prefer an interesting looking car over a boring looking car.

I find all of Bangles cars 'interesting' and all of Toyotas cars just plain f**king boring. Which would you rather have/look at?

Same deal with the new Renault Megane.

But if it was my money, I would save a good 200k and get...

post-2-1106968435.jpg