Sign in to follow this  
Schwipe

Langka Paint Repair Products

Went to two panel beaters today for a quote on buffering a few scratches around my car.

Both quoted at around 300 excluding GST :thumbsdown: . I was just searching for some DIY guides and I came across Langka...

http://www.langka.com/index.php

I was thinking about ordering some, any suggestions for or against it? Appears to be amazing, at least the vids advertising it on youtube imply that :rolleyes:

Edited by Schwipe

Ive done a lot of buffing and detailing type work as a hobby car painter, havent heard of the langka stuff but there are some good products out there for DIY. If the scratches are buffable supercheap sells the meguires professional range of machine application compounds, I have used these often and find them excellent.

How deep is your scratch, some 2000 grit sandpaper on a sponge and then some good cutting compound followed by either a fine cutting compound or several extended applications of a good car polish will bring most scratches out.

You can do it all by hand with cheap products it will just take more time.