Sign in to follow this  
logdog

e36 318is parts

Hello i have a 318is manual box flywheel ect driveshaft and engine for sale and two manual e30 coupes for sale both need lots of work only one is registered may part both out if req all prices extemely negotable will take 1200 dollars for both coupes one comes with 16 inch alloys

thanks Logan

Hello i have a 318is manual box flywheel ect driveshaft and engine for sale and two manual e30 coupes for sale both need lots of work only one is registered may part both out if req all prices extemely negotable will take 1200 dollars for both coupes one comes with 16 inch alloys

thanks Logan

Will take the lot depending on location

Regards Ray

hey sorry its located in invercargill sorry i will also upload photos i now realise that they r required

i beleive a 318is gearbox is 5th gear 1to 1 ratio i also have the computer and wireing loom for the engine as well engine has done 120000 km i have no idea as wot they r worth if someone could please indicate a fair sellers price keeping in mind i want it to sell

thanks

post-5298-1264655191.jpg

Any of the coupes able to make it to chch?

Price on gearbox driveshaft etc

dont need motor

do u need flywheel and clutch to i dont have an e36 pedal box

ring me on 039310415 for details could deliver to timaru in to weeks free of charge