Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

92 E32 735i

Thought id put some pics up, just tinted the windows last month, done it myself, not too bad but i wont be giving up my day job just yet.... helps with the sun as i do a bit of driving and keeps my arm from burning.. think im driving between 500 and 600 km a week. $$$$ on gas as thats a full tank! and its a 90L one

post-4350-1265148817.jpg

post-4350-1265148827.jpg

post-4350-1265148835.jpg

Nice sunny day!

post-4350-1265148848.jpg

Car looks mint!

Where are the pics taken?

Its not too bad, a few weee dints hare and there... wouldn't mind lowering the front a bit more but dont want to spend any coin on it..

In Dalefield, halfway between Arrowtown and Qtown, just down here for work till May.

Edited by shaneg

Ar Darfield thought i recognised the place! Nice car mate

I must say.. that is about the only e32 I have ever liked the look of.. A pity mine is/was a pale poo brown.

very nice e32! Count your blessings that you're driving that beast down in the south island instead of auckland! You'll be spending more on fuel! :)

very nice e32! Count your blessings that you're driving that beast down in the south island instead of auckland! You'll be spending more on fuel! :)

Well i was for a bit, i also have a heavy foot and my obc says i get 7.6 km/l!

I bought i last year.. May i think, spent 3 months living in Milford Sound, and drove it to Dunedin every 10 days think thats 560 kms, so 1000km every 2 weeks, then i moved back to Auckland in August, drove it all the way up, left dunners at 12pm and got to Auckland at 330pm (the next day) spent 2 months there got asked to move to Welly till christmas time drove it to Dunedin for the Holidays and now in Qtown where i also drive the sh*t out of it... to do another 500km a week...

Only thing ive spent so far is $1000, for a service and warrant at Page Euro in welly with some new gearbox mounts as they were snapped, apparently if i was to brake too hard my engine wouldve kept going through the front of the car....

new exhaust hangers as there werent any? previous owner took out the catalyst and must taken some brakets out...

and $150 on tint film.

And i may have a water leak somewhere as there was no water in my car yesterday after it suddenly overheated again??

Possibly radiator... need to find that one..

But going to hold out spending $ as im back in Auckland for 2 weeks on the 21st of feb and want to track down a nice E34 540i..

Shame M3 Guys sold, as was gonna try and get that..

Was also interested in the Black 540i Schnitzer with the E46 M3 wheels.. was on TM but has expired, wouldve flicked the wheels off as they werent my cup of tea....

And i may have a water leak somewhere as there was no water in my car yesterday after it suddenly overheated again??

Possibly radiator... need to find that one..

But going to hold out spending $ as im back in Auckland for 2 weeks on the 21st of feb and want to track down a nice E34 540i..

You might want to get this sorted before it overheats one time too many and the car would be worthless.. even though you are looking for a new car.. prevention is better than cure.. would hate to see you cook the engine. especially doing the sorts of km's you are driving. you might get stuck a long way from home. might be something as simple as a hose needing to be tightened..