Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

1994 E36 320i

Haven't actually done this before but been a member for a while now but only recently decided to keep it for while before I decide to upgrade to a newer one.

Got it in July last year with roughly 76000km on the clock. Jap import.

Since i've had it, i've replaced the cowell cover, rubber seals on the rear windows, got the door cards repaired & re-upholster along with roof and changed to clears all around the car.

Thanks to everyone on this site who has already helped me with info and advice.

Here are some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Brenton

Hey,

Looks good, did you do the reupholstering yourself or got it done by professionals? I needa get my headliner and doors done...was wondering how much it'd cost me

Hi, Nah was going to do it my self but then i got lazy and decided to pay people to do it. for the door cards where roughly 60$ each (reglue all the broken parts and including the material.) and the head liner was 450$ 400 if u don't have a sun roof.

Nice car! Love the colour too. Can I ask who did the door cards? Is it leather or a white material? I wouldn't mind doing mine eventually and they look like they did a good job.

Looks tidy.

Put a 2.5 and a manual in it and you will be set!

As soon as I got my E36 I got rid of the shody door cards, and made up some new ones with the top sill of the card and the rest aluminium sheeting, also got rid of the roof lining, rear seats and put in a rear roll cage. So its got a semi road/track look.

Certainly sorted out the interior nicely :)

Was thinking about doing that but wouldn't it be just cheaper to buy a 325i? Mite jsut stick to this for a while and upgrade later:p.

only thing i dislike so far is the wheel spins when reversing outta step driveways:P seems to happen to me quite a bit, maybe its just my tyres

nice tidy interior :D

ive got my car in the garage atm... got the headlining board out and the side cloth panels. just looking at where to source new fabric atm..