Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

E36 Digital Heater Control Units.

Guys I know some of you know that I repair these units. Since i am getting to much grief from trademe doing these i might as well advertise the fact that i can repair these on my site and on here.

If you don't want to try doing it yourself i can do it for what i think is a pretty reasonable price.

Total cost to you is $55, the $5 is the postage back to you so in essence its costing you $50. This is pretty reasonable considering how much a wreckers would charge you for one. (Sorry Ray not trying to step on your toe's and i do not know how much you would charge for one, I know some wreckers charge between $120 - $160).

I offer a full 6 months money back guarantee on any of the units i repair and i have already done a few for the members on here and they have had no problems since the fix.

Just trying to do them at a low price to help people out and of course make a little extra money for myself which of course would be spent on my car lol.

GO GO side business !! nothing wrong with earning a bit of money on the side.. :D

ive got analogue :(

damn 2 weeks late.. my uncle needed his done and was asking me if i knew someone :(... <_<

Good on you. Great price and I`ll certainly refer people on to you. I could easily sell many more than what I have. Most of my trade is the general public with a small % from Bimmersport members. $80 is the next best that I know of for this service.

Add your contact details and I`ll send the excess your way.

Thanks for that guys. Anybody can contact me for doing this either via this site or my web site here.

>>My Website<<.

I can also be contacted via cell on 021 1541302 , Who do you get to do the stuffed one's that you get come in Ray, Do you do them yourselves or pass them on to somebody else ??. I would be happy to do them for you if you wanted and you could still pass them on and make a few $$ out of them. Just an idea anyway :)

Edited by M-Spec

Jason you did an excellent job on the ccu you repaired for me some time ago.Still going great.

I can certainly recommend you. Thanks.

Edited by 37 south

Jason you did an excellent job on the ccu you repaired for me some time ago.Still going great.

I can certainly recommend you. Thanks.

Thanks for the endorsement i am sure you will get many many more years out of it :)