Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

E30 V8 for sale

Its not a whole heap of money to sit on for a few years though when you will be basically starting a fresh with company car annnnd the perk of coming back to the up most bad ass E30 around lol.

Im afraid that it might make me come back haha, no way, im in it for the long hall over there

lol i wouldnt blame you for coming back for the weekends for a casual drive ha. anyway man better let this thread do its purpose so good luck whatever happens.

lol i wouldnt blame you for coming back for the weekends for a casual drive ha. anyway man better let this thread do its purpose so good luck whatever happens.

All good mate no worrys. Ive just spent another $1000 on it getting it all going, there will be more to come to lol. Maybe i should keep it with all this money im spending recently making it even better

More money spent, Just ordered a complete engine gaskets set from Toyota $$ its going to be like new

So cool!!

Ill put it up on my wall as something to aim for ;D