Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

E30 V8 for sale

Allo allo,

Quick heads up the beast from the east/west will be up for sale, ive been offered a job in the UK i cannot refuse and as most of you know ive been wanting to go for a long time. Ill be over there for at least five years so it’s not practical for me to store it even though I will actually hate my self for selling it.

I never thought id actually sell this car, ive finally finished building my dream e30 and ive enjoyed driving it so much, its something quite special i think. There are other e30s out there that are fast, some look good, some feel good and some handle, but I think E30V8 combines all of these exceptionally well. Id like to think it would be in the top ten e30s in NZ? Well id hope so for how much time and money ive spent on it haha. I know it would easily be in the top 5 fastest road e30s in NZ

It certainly stirs the emotions of the people who have driven it, been in it and been left behind it at the track, and most important it makes a noise that’s just so so right (one of the things I love most) the custom extractors really do make an amazing difference to the sound and power curve

Ive been fairly fortunate and driven a lot of cars in my time, im not talking just modified cars, im talking 500k plus AMG Mercedes and Ferrari's and various other high end models and race cars on the track and on the road and this one really stands out with the best of them....its that much fun!!

Yes it comes with the sexy Keskins and very good T1R rubber. And yes the plates if the price is right No ACS wheels or brace

Few quick details for those who are new, its a late model black top high compression 1uzfe Lexus v8, was dynoed at 280 rear wheel horsepower!!! (More than enough). Will do 550km+ to a 55lt tank easy

The engine has stunning hand made extractors, G3 link computer, custom airbox and intake, 5 puck ceramic clutch, Rebuilt shortshifted upgraded and dove tailed w55 5speed box ($$$$ and awesome), massive race radiator , all new Toyota bolt on stuff like waterpumps, plugs pulleys etc, No expense spared always run on Mobil 1. Engine has 57kms now, cars done about 168km from memory (cars in chch im in aucks) All certed!

other upgrades i can think of are upgraded and rebuilt 3.24LSD, upgraded diff support to handle the TQ, 16x9 Keskin wheels with mega rare gold centers from Germany and the standard ones, Gen ACS Front and side kits,Pro 35% tints, Modified MTECH rear kit and wing, adjustable rear whiteline sway, 25mm front whiteline sway, New top of the line Ground control Camber/castor tops, custom KYB sport shocks, custom springs from Chamberlains, full nothane bushes everywhere, adjustable rear camber/caster bushes, front m3 offset castor bushes, New high performance pads, Zionelli S12 heat treated rotors, Full 6line Goodridge Braided lines, Mega rare 1 off bucket seats, awesome Pioneer sounds etc and heaps more because ive actually tried to forget how much ive spent haha

Oh year. 500hp walbro fuel pump, nice steering wheel....mmm still thinking of things

99% of people could not build this car for under 28k in my opinion

Just had some touch up done paint wise, repainted side skirt and full rear 1/4 panel, the paint is bloody good as some of you will attests to

If you are genuinely interested in the car please PM me with an offer or call, im happy to answer any questions

To give you an idea of what I expect for it .....its been valued at over 20k.....

it wont go onto Trademe until the experts at Autotec have replaced the HG, and pretty much rebuilt the top end with no expense spared and rebuilt the brake booster so time is ticking, Im not in a hurry to sell, I don’t need to as such, I want it to go to a good home, the car will be all good to be driven in a month or so

I will not be leaving the BMW community or Bimmersport as it sounds as though im getting a new 3 series company car

Cheers

Riley

post-204-1265616146.jpg

post-204-1265616180.jpg

post-204-1265616204.jpg

Edited by Riley

Definetly my favourite V8 E30. Really sad to hear this Riley, all the mint projects might/are for sale, Sammy's E30 V8 aswell as E30WPN.

Good luck with the sale mate, I hope it goes to the right home

Wow.....

Really really sad to see this Riley.

Without doubt my favorite car on this forum/probably my favorite worldwide. Gave me a lot of inspiration and ideas for building my own PFL Coupe.

Best of luck with the sale and the new job, hope it goes to the right home.

- Nathan

Damn Riley,I thought you would have chucked it in with the wheels lol.

Or you could store it at my place haha.

Definetly my favourite V8 E30. Really sad to hear this Riley, all the mint projects might/are for sale, Sammy's E30 V8 aswell as E30WPN.

Good luck with the sale mate, I hope it goes to the right home

It is actually quite sad like you say :( hopefully ill be able to buy it back in good condition in 5years haha...

Wow.....

Really really sad to see this Riley.

Without doubt my favorite car on this forum/probably my favorite worldwide. Gave me a lot of inspiration and ideas for building my own PFL Coupe.

Best of luck with the sale and the new job, hope it goes to the right home.

- Nathan

Thanks a lot Nath, thats awesome to here

Damn Riley,I thought you would have chucked it in with the wheels lol.

Or you could store it at my place haha.

haha i reckon Mainfreight should of chucked it in with its shipping price for the wheels!! bloody hell

Hmmm good luck!

I certainly don't plan on selling my E36 when the 1UZ conversion is done.

Time I kept a car for a long time, at least this would be worth keeping.

I said the same thing mate, everything in my heart is saying dont sell, but i tiny part of my brain is saying you no it has to be done

Guest Simon*

It's a shame Riley but sounds like a great opportunity in the UK. Buy yourself a Sport Evo to make up for it ;)

Good luck with E30V8 mate.

When will you be off? I'll come up for a beer

It's a shame Riley but sounds like a great opportunity in the UK. Buy yourself a Sport Evo to make up for it ;)

Good luck with E30V8 mate.

When will you be off? I'll come up for a beer

Haha hmmm yes now that would be fun. Ill prob just stick to the 3 series for a while though.

Thanks. Ill be off in April 11th, beers sounds dam good fella!

I might have to talk to the missus.

Edited by -Alias-

No pressure Jimmy :wacko: ..................http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=28024

On a serious note

No other car is even close to being as sorted out as this one is. I have personally done a lot of suspension work on this and have assisted Riley in nearly everything once the basic conversion was completed.

The car is living at my place in North Canterbury CHCH so if you want to view it during re assembly or would like to request specific photo's of things you can't normally see hit me up with a PM

Having recently dismantled most of the car as shown in my topic I am probably the most up to date on any technical aspect of this vehicle again feel free to hit me up via pm or give me a call on 021 022 856 77

you won't drive a better car for under 50K boys, and if you do have 50k worth of car I can guarantee it won't make you smile as much as this one does

and with the recent radiator upgrade and some freshening up of the head gaskets and valves, rebuilt gearbox, rebuilt diff, mint exterior and the hottest wheels all you have to do is drive it

.... I wish i had the money, don't think the bank and me would see eye to eye on this however :(

If we had a spare garage space id let you store it free of charge! as many others would no doubt

Best of luck mate! i'm just glad ive been able to see it up close at the CHCH meets,

Someone buy my car off me... now :mellow:

Sad to hear you leaving us Riley but stoked for you mate.

No pressure Jimmy :wacko: ..................http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=28024

On a serious note

No other car is even close to being as sorted out as this one is. I have personally done a lot of suspension work on this and have assisted Riley in nearly everything once the basic conversion was completed.

The car is living at my place in North Canterbury CHCH so if you want to view it during re assembly or would like to request specific photo's of things you can't normally see hit me up with a PM

Having recently dismantled most of the car as shown in my topic I am probably the most up to date on any technical aspect of this vehicle again feel free to hit me up via pm or give me a call on 021 022 856 77

you won't drive a better car for under 50K boys, and if you do have 50k worth of car I can guarantee it won't make you smile as much as this one does

and with the recent radiator upgrade and some freshening up of the head gaskets and valves, rebuilt gearbox, rebuilt diff, mint exterior and the hottest wheels all you have to do is drive it

Cheers bro that would be a big help!! thanks for the comments as well

.... I wish i had the money, don't think the bank and me would see eye to eye on this however :(

If we had a spare garage space id let you store it free of charge! as many others would no doubt

Best of luck mate! i'm just glad ive been able to see it up close at the CHCH meets,

Haha thanks mate, was good to meet you at the meets as well

Someone buy my car off me... now :mellow:

Sad to hear you leaving us Riley but stoked for you mate.

Im not leaving the forum or BMWs mate, ill b back dont you worry, ill prob try and track this car down again when i do get back

You're going to miss it, if you could store it for a reasonable charge would you? Or are you dead keen on selling?

Your leaving us! I would buy this in a heartbeat if i had the money, I know how much time ,energy ,and $$$ it takes to build someting like this. It is a credit to you. Imaginge two 1uzfe powered bmw's in the garage.Mmm Maybe I could talk to the bank manager?

Edited by _Mark_

I think lotto ticket sales are going up by the percentage of bimmersporters in NZ

Your leaving us! I would buy this in a heartbeat if i had the money, I know how much time ,energy ,and $$$ it takes to build someting like this. It is a credit to you. Imaginge two 1uzfe powered bmw's in the garage.Mmm Maybe I could talk to the bank manager?

... DO IT!!

Enjoy the big OE Riley. Glad to have met you a couple of times at Chch meets and seen this outstanding car.

Jason - perhaps PK could be persuaded into buying it as a company car for the PKMC lads ....

gay ...

dont you just hate it when life gets in the way haha .. Gluck man.

You're going to miss it, if you could store it for a reasonable charge would you? Or are you dead keen on selling?

Ive looked at getting it stored but I dont no when or if im coming back, ill be at least a few years. It be such a waste to have it hidden away....I know some of some of my Southern mates would love to take it for a spin everynow and again to keep the motor from seizing up but its not practical

Cheers bro, im a massive fan of your car as well. Haha now that would be a sweet garage

Enjoy the big OE Riley. Glad to have met you a couple of times at Chch meets and seen this outstanding car.

Jason - perhaps PK could be persuaded into buying it as a company car for the PKMC lads ....

Thanks Mike, was good to meet you there as well

gay ...

dont you just hate it when life gets in the way haha .. Gluck man.

I know i know...today i almost though i was growing up......then i started looking for contiki tours haha

I'll look after it while you are "away"

Cant believe your selling it mate! I remember you saying to me one day you would never sell! Ill flick you a text soon bro gotta catch up before you head off, take you for a spin in mine