Sign in to follow this  
KillerX

Kamei German made 2 door kit, to fit E30 or E30 M3

Thats a steal! For PFL coupe. Rocking horse sh*t would be an appropriate phrase....

I think it may be missing door pods though. E: maybe not - can't find anything on google to confirm/deny. Definitely kamei look-a-like, so presume genuine.

Guest Ari Gold

Thats a steal! For PFL coupe. Rocking horse sh*t would be an appropriate phrase....

I think it may be missing door pods though. E: maybe not - can't find anything on google to confirm/deny. Definitely kamei look-a-like, so presume genuine.

Rare does not equal cool.

And how is a $1000 kit good buying MOF? I only ask because genuine Mt1's have been trading hands for $600 recently, I picked up Tom's full ACS kit for $450, and it seems you can barely give away mt2 stuff these days.

Have the Kamei front on my e30 - meanist front going.....!

...I may be biast...

And how is a $1000 kit good buying MOF? I only ask because genuine Mt1's have been trading hands for $600 recently, I picked up Tom's full ACS kit for $450, and it seems you can barely give away mt2 stuff these days.

News to me. MT2 was still $1200 last I looked, and non-gen front splitters changing hands for $250.

If it were for f/l it would look terrible, but the right p-fl could look tits with it.

and it seems you can barely give away mt2 stuff these days.

I will take all of the MT2 thanks.

I have one ACS front. and I can't get anymore as no one sells it :(

I'm not sure that's the best looking kit in the world...it sure is 80's and I'm not sure in a good way!

[rant]I can't seem to sell my MT2 wing - so far have had 3 people ask me to hold it for them...No one turns up.

Same deal with other "scene" stuff like my roof racks. :rolleyes:

I reckon most of the demand is just talking, just like the time I tried to bring in dished 16x8's - as soon as it came to putting money down suddenly everyone was quiet.[\rant]

Guest Ari Gold

News to me. MT2 was still $1200 last I looked, and non-gen front splitters changing hands for $250.

I will take all of the MT2 thanks.

[rant]I can't seem to sell my MT2 wing - so far have had 3 people ask me to hold it for them...No one turns up.

Same deal with other "scene" stuff like my roof racks. :rolleyes:

I reckon most of the demand is just talking, just like the time I tried to bring in dished 16x8's - as soon as it came to putting money down suddenly everyone was quiet.[\rant]

Case rested. Edited by Ari Gold

I don't want an MT2 wing.. allready have an MT1 wing which is imo nicer.

I want skirts and rear. :)