Sign in to follow this  
bdogg

nice...

some simple questions... please answer where i can/do/get these things and y does it look so good?(sorry bout the text,its on paint with a laptop touch pad)

post-8-1107427876.jpg

some simple questions... please answer where i can/do/get these things and y does it look so good?(sorry bout the text,its on paint with a laptop touch pad)

ok first things first.

please give an accurate title for the thread, or ill give you one not so nice.... like "Bdoggs homo appreciation day.." you get the picture?

and with the whole why does it look so good?... dude its personal taste and opinion, it looks good to you because certain neurons in your head are firing off when you look at the image giving you a small release of dopamine and seratonin.. for me, this does not occur when i look at the image, i get a release of ... hmm its a f**ken bimmer.

sh*t bro - calm yoself! hahahaha! :lol:

Right, to your question:

The mirrors are M3 lookalikes

The thing below the bonnet is called an eyebrow or eyelid.

The lights are elipsoids - you prob have sealed beams if yours are diff - these are easy as they are a factory part.

The "WTF" is WTF are you pointing at? [edit] oh that's the tow hook - this is a prefacelift car then - facelift E30's have a screw in one [/edit]

Indicators are prob blanked out - you can't do this in NZ - you will have to smoke yours if you want them harder to see.

The front kit is Alpina? - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And spend some time reading other posts so you know how to behave and post like someone with half a brain.

I don't want to insult you as this is usually a friendly forum which is tolerant to newbies. So take your wee lesson and learn from it.

Peace-out my *****!

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

oooohhhh he changed my comments, stink. Oh well anyways did he cut the tinting wrap over the head lights?

i Think you'd find it was just a matter of lighting at the time of the photo ... i think it is just a normal headlight ...

??? sure? it cud b i guess, i thought it waz coz of the uneven circles but lighting cud also b a factor. :banghead: but i mite try and do it with tint wrap, rekn it'd be illegal? (99.9% chance i rekon)

??? sure? it cud b i guess, i thought it waz coz of the uneven circles but lighting cud also b a factor. :banghead: but i mite try and do it with tint wrap, rekn it'd be illegal? (99.9% chance i rekon)

The way i see it is .. whats the point ?

pretty sure they are smoked headlights.

not done with tint - smoked glass.

they are hella smoked ellipsoids and he does have front indicators they are just smoked...

and that guys cock is not primo! :gay: :thumbsdown:

Guest Spargo

They're Hella smoked Ellipsoids. They look like that.

The glass isn't tinted, the reflector inside the housing is.

Have you ever considered typing in english, this is a computer not a cellphone.

Cheers