Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

E30 Lowering springs

Just wondering if anyone out there is over having their car too low and would like to swap for a set of low springs (40mm I think). Im wanting something like 60mm drop.

Cheers, Luke

Haha I have massively ultra low ones that I need to swap out for some higher ones, don't know if you'd want them though, sometimes will have the tire clip the guard if you go into driveway too fast haha. Can get a pic of car height later if you want

HMmmm just had a proper look, the backs have been cut and bent to the same shape as stock springs, and they need about 3 rubber spacers i just pulled out of the old e30, but with three on the right and one on the left its legal height in the back and even, and the fronts are still below legal height, but will try grab some rubber strips from para rubber and spacer the front out to get legal height. still pretty dodge, and its a really solid ride haha...

Luke, front struts are still 4cyl, i left them in with those springs cause it sat lower with the 2.5 and they have good shocks

Hahaha sounds a bit dodgy brad...

Luke, front struts are still 4cyl, i left them in with those springs cause it sat lower with the 2.5 and they have good shocks

Tru hmm still not sitting as low as i prefer maybe coz they are only 16s? The back sits ok bust still needs to be lower haha :P

You should feel the shifter now Linden, amazing haha! Wired the reverse lights in and redone all the inhibitor switch too. The mirrors also work now (a wire on the starter motor was not plugged on)