Sign in to follow this  
535i_E34_90

1988 E34 525 manual $1.00 res trade me

Great car, I need to pay lawyers money for my custody battle - very close, only taken 2.0yrs. I have her 4 nights a week, we are going for the whole lot, bank screwed me, need to sell, this is one of my project cars - I was going to keep it my self, thats the sort of detailing thats been going on with it

Hi

While I am not bidding in the 525i, just want to wish you good luck with the custody battle, I bet it is all pretty tough.

Cheers

Hmm....If I manage to sell my DV Camera on TradeMe this week, I could very well be bidding on your car. :P

Also, good luck on your custody battle. There's nothing worse, but it's worth the fight.

As for banks!!! My mother got screwed by her bank when the olds seperated, so I know where you're comin' from.

Cheers,

D.

:thumb:

Hmm....If I manage to sell my DV Camera on TradeMe this week, I could very well be bidding on your car. :P

Also, good luck on your custody battle. There's nothing worse, but it's worth the fight.

As for banks!!! My mother got screwed by her bank when the olds seperated, so I know where you're comin' from.

Cheers,

D.

:thumb:

yes banks, they do NOT value human life, as in won't loan me for my little girls fight.......but willing to loan me to buy some metal with wheels etc etc .......it's just wrong, the whole system, Lawyers charging you $240.00/hr and you know for fact the Legal sect thats paid $12.50/hr does most of the work, but you still get charged $240.00/hr - $21,000 to date for PI's and Lawyers and the Family Court still has not done it's job, but we are close..........very close now

yeah man - kids are so neat.....

thanks for your kind words etc