Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

Latest Performance Car Mag

Anybody seen it?

Im not a reader of Performance Car, just had a quick flick through it at Woolworths tonight.

White E46 Turbo M3, said in the spec list it was 617hp, had a pretty crazy looking engine bay.

Just a heads up for anyone interested!

Edited by braeden.

Got the mag but havn't read the article yet... my car didn't make it in any pics of the Nats :(

Guest Simon*

my car didn't make it in any pics of the Nats :(

That's because you were with the dirty eurosporters. Scab!

:lol:

Bimmersport could pull a nice stand of E30's on wide wheels together if they tried!

Shame they didn’t feature any of our cars, I guess Tuned European doesn’t fit the ideal that Performance car would like people to subscribe to, shame really because the E30’s looked really hot, hotter than some of the junk that made the cut, to be fair though there just aren’t that many Euro’s that fit the “teen scene” that is Performance Car Magazine.

Eurosport getting amongst it since ages ago.

Edited by Apex

Guest Simon*

Bimmersport could pull a nice stand of E30's on wide wheels together if they tried!

Quoting you as I don't even need to d*ck with your comment ;)

I think you've hit the nail on the head in that these cars don't really appeal to their target market.

Personally, and as much as I like car shows, I would never bother to go to Four and Rotas as it's an epic Jappa wankfest

Whilst not my cup of tea the big guys put a lot of time and effort into their cars and there are some very nice ones on display, hundreds of thousands spent on quite a few of them, some amazing stuff.

I think there is a place for Modern Euro’s as they have no Japanese competitors in this modern age, the Euro scene is growing fast with the lack of Modern Japanese performance cars available.