Sign in to follow this  
waddic

BC gold adjustable suspension for e30 bmw

BC adjustable suspension brand new still in box never been fitted just taken out.

need funds for other parts of car now before i need to put these in. have got receipt for buying them a month ago and there is no marks on them or the bolts from a socket.

comes with instructions and manuals.

BC gold series suspension is the top of line street suspension made by BC Racing. The coil over kit comprises of 4 coilovers (2 front & 2 rear) and all have 30 way damping adjustment, full length height adjustment and pillow ball upper mounts. Most kits have adjustable camber plates on the front struts. All BC suspension have machined steel lower mounts for flex reduction & added The BC gold series suspension is the top of line street suspension made by BC Racing, compared to the RED series. The coil over kit comprises of 4 coilovers (2 front & 2 rear) and all have 30 way damping adjustment, full length height adjustment and pillow ball upper mounts. The front coilovers also have adjustable camber plates. All BC suspension have machined steel lower mounts for flex reduction & added strength.

Wanting $1700 this is what i paid and they havnt even been taken out of box. postage will be on top of this price

post-5496-1269337059.jpg

BC adjustable suspension brand new still in box never been fitted just taken out.

need funds for other parts of car now before i need to put these in. have got receipt for buying them a month ago and there is no marks on them or the bolts from a socket.

comes with instructions and manuals.

BC gold series suspension is the top of line street suspension made by BC Racing. The coil over kit comprises of 4 coilovers (2 front & 2 rear) and all have 30 way damping adjustment, full length height adjustment and pillow ball upper mounts. Most kits have adjustable camber plates on the front struts. All BC suspension have machined steel lower mounts for flex reduction & added The BC gold series suspension is the top of line street suspension made by BC Racing, compared to the RED series. The coil over kit comprises of 4 coilovers (2 front & 2 rear) and all have 30 way damping adjustment, full length height adjustment and pillow ball upper mounts. The front coilovers also have adjustable camber plates. All BC suspension have machined steel lower mounts for flex reduction & added strength.

Wanting $1700 this is what i paid and they havnt even been taken out of box. postage will be on top of this price

up

might be keen if the price comes down a fair bit.. B)

thats the price i paid brand new and they are still in the box have got on once and thats it. never been mounted or anything.

Yer i also could be keen if the price comes down abit.

Ive got some questions.

Are the ready to go in the car, or do they need to be adapted to some factory struts?

What size struts will they fit on?

Is there anything else that would need to be done to make them fit?

How low will they go?

Cheers

by the looks jase they need moding to the original struts will be easy though, correct me if im wrong.

hi there that is right about needing to modify them to the orig struts which would be a piece of piss. just need the money for other parts of my project before i put these in. they would go as low as a normal bc adjustable suspension. they fit on to a 320i strut which i got measured up for mine but on the boxit says it will fit a e30 between the years of 1984 and a 1991

Edited by waddic

lol... a set just went for $1300 last week on here.... used or not they're second hand now... may aswell spend $1700 and get brand new yourself and get some sort of manufacturer warranty? or receipt atleast, thats how I look at it

You've had abit of interest, but not at your asking price...may suggest these are priced above market value?

Thanks mate someone had to say it lol.

Just seems sooooooooooooo obvious,

I had a more to the point wording that would have provided big LOL's, But we're all about more polite and less personal attacks here @ Bimmersport ATM.