Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

Photo Advice

Should i get this photo printed  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted No.

Get one of the photoshop guys to play with the colours a bit, looks a little washy (maybe darken the foreground!?!).

It is an awesome photo though!!

The ghost people rock though!!! Do do spoil the professional look.

I vote yes, both (if you want)

The reason, its an absolutely wicked picture, theres nothing like it at all that i have ever seen..........

The ghost people look really cool i reckon.

the guy is a photoshoper and i can do some stuff in photoshop...but he is sending me different versions of the pic...draker lighter and other effects :D i'll post em up when i get them and u guys can vote on them

they're wicked shots dude - how much it cost to get them done.

My only objection with the top foto is the photo is centred by the city and not around the car.

Edited by E30stz

Um it didn't cost anything...i was there taking photos, and he was there taking photos, so he did my car, then gave me his business card

Um it didn't cost anything...i was there taking photos, and he was there taking photos, so he did my car, then gave me his business card.

And the one at the top is the only one i have that he took, the ones in my sig, and in the rides section, me and a mate took.

Seriously though, looks hot. Makes your car look pretty hot too. That's pretty awesome that he did that for you for free.

I really aught to get out & take some pics of my car some time... especially before I change it for something else.

yeah it was sweet i didn't even have to ask him, he was up by the motorway taking fotos of god knows what and i pulled up and started taking pics and he just came down and took some, i was like sweet as lol

i can ask him if u guys can get photos done,if u like?

I think that is an excellent photo, I like it a lot.

If you can get it improved by the photographer, (not that I see too much wrong with it) go for it, and get yourself a nice poster made.

Also, check out the number of cranes littering the Auckland skyline, amazing the amount of construction activity that is going on at the moment, a sign of the bouyant economy.

Cheers

I'd actually suggest taking off the banner... otherwise looks like an advertisement.

and adding in more of the ghost people (like around the car etc)

Its like having movement while standing still.

Shame about the city in the background... :D

[sorry had to be said]

werd

I would photochop with the lighting a bit. Besides that, It's a very nice picture, that I would get printed much larger.

To be honest, It looks like a genuine BMW brochure photo, especially with the ghosting on the by standers. Looks and oozes class mate - well done.

Where is this photo taken, because I might have to do a similar shot :)

Looks awesome, especially with the car off centre, as said, looks like brochure styles.....

mac it into the a2 size, frame it and pride of place above your mantlepiece......

mean

Ok here is the original pic...its a lil darker and the car is in the centre

Posted Image

The 1st edit

Posted Image

The 2nd edit

Posted Image

I'm think i'll get the colour of the second edit, but still have the ghost people

Edited by N_STYLE

ya know... you could like get a foto of that backdrop and just photoshop in the rest :). Car and foreground looks much more detailed than the rest, but im not suggesting you done that.

speaking of the harbour bridge - take a look @ 11am on valentines day (monday 14th) .. Andys bungy jumping.

Edited by E30stz