Sign in to follow this  
danutt

e36 window issues help please so annoying

most frustrating thing the passenger window closes but not enough and whistles now ...anyone know a fix??

also the drivers window was smashed so i put another in and it goes to far up now but at least it doesnt whistle haha

and the central locking is retarded

i lock the drivers door with the key and then it doesnt go all the way down and at the same time the passenger door locks and then unlocks?????

so i have to turn the key then open the drivers door push the button down and go round to the passenger side and lock that one

any info appreciated

cheers damian

coupe or sedan??

there are adjustments for the window glass height .

also if there is a door that has failing or stuffed lcoking soliniod ,the door locks will pop back up so you know there is something thats not locked , check the boot lock , also the petrol flap lock , if they failed to lock they will tell the central locking system so ,

coupe or sedan??

there are adjustments for the window glass height .

also if there is a door that has failing or stuffed lcoking soliniod ,the door locks will pop back up so you know there is something thats not locked , check the boot lock , also the petrol flap lock , if they failed to lock they will tell the central locking system so ,

cheers brent will have a look:)

and its the coupe think ill have to take the door cards off and adjust both windows:)

cheers Damian