Sign in to follow this  
kiwi328i

ZF-5HP for sale I just put it on Trademe

Hi guys,

I got this from Jase a coupla months ago, and was going to try and put it into my 328i and anchor the Jatco. I dont know if they deliberately wired the car so that the conversion would be nigh impossible (anything is possible) but I thought it would be a bitch of a job just gettin the hua out without trying to pretty much re-loom the bloody thing, so I decided to work on the Jatco...

So that means I have Jase's old (but very good conditioned) ZF-5hp and peripheries.

If any of guys want to deal just PM me, I could do with a motorsport bumper or something of that nature, so if you think you may have something I may consider for my 328i coupe, please PM me.

Chur.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-281135712.htm

Sorry have no idea how to do the link thing. I will also add my 2cents to the official jatco thread in the hope it may help someone.

Hi guys,

I got this from Jase a coupla months ago, and was going to try and put it into my 328i and anchor the Jatco. I dont know if they deliberately wired the car so that the conversion would be nigh impossible (anything is possible) but I thought it would be a bitch of a job just gettin the hua out without trying to pretty much re-loom the bloody thing, so I decided to work on the Jatco...

So that means I have Jase's old (but very good conditioned) ZF-5hp and peripheries.

If any of guys want to deal just PM me, I could do with a motorsport bumper or something of that nature, so if you think you may have something I may consider for my 328i coupe, please PM me.

Chur.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-281135712.htm

Sorry have no idea how to do the link thing. I will also add my 2cents to the official jatco thread in the hope it may help someone.

Dam, I sold my 5HP for $1000,

Thats sooo cheep!!!

Dam, I sold my 5HP for $1000,

Thats sooo cheep!!!

Agreed, thats why if it dont sell I aint going to worry too much, its probably worth keeping in the long term as I will always have bimmers now I think. I was hoping someone would offer me a motorsport front bumper or the like but hey no fuss.