Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

OMFG

Remember, car sales(persons) realestate agents and journo's are in the same league, scumballs who are after a buck regardless of who they screw over. Protect yourself and do what your have to.

What an uneducated and stupid thing to add.

Think before you type.

Cheers

lol i'm not uptight, i'll get the money for it

his insurance only covers him driving cars that are not already insured.

but the merc was insured...sweet...but merc don't know he was driving it, they think it was his boss. so thats screwed, i'm just putting it onto my insurance, and then my insurance company can get the money from him.

I wouldn't have cared as much if it was like a young kid who can't afford a nice newer car with good breaks that couldn't stop in time...but it was one of the best merc's around that could out break my car on any given sunday, and the driver was just f**king around not paying attention, thats why i'm/was cranky

And i have had a bigger crash than probably any1 else on this site :D invloving a $35K court case. ( could have got an E46 instead), wrote another car off, $10+K damage to my car (not the bmw) and put a lady in hostpital with broken back pelvus and legs.

Edited by 1N STYL

And i have had a bigger crash than probably any1 else on this site

Probably not something to gloat about man.

Oh and don't get worked up about this... from the pics you posted that is very minor damage, probably just recondition the rear bumper & repaint it you're looking at ~$500 of repairs at Auckland prices. At that price its probably not even worth his insurance company getting involved (from what I understand dealerships can have serious excesses to keep costs of insurance realistic).

Probably not something to gloat about man. 

Oh and don't get worked up about this... from the pics you posted that is very minor damage, probably just recondition the rear bumper & repaint it you're looking at ~$500 of repairs at Auckland prices.  At that price its probably not even worth his insurance company getting involved (from what I understand dealerships can have serious excesses to keep costs of insurance realistic).

all the fiber glass obsorbstion thing is smash behind the bumper, the exhaust is heaps further foward, and one side of car sits 15mm higher than the other.

Wanna like add another few digets to ur estimate?

Edited by 1N STYL

yea dude sounds like u braggin with the crash a bit i mean a woman in hospital with a broken back legs and pelvis is so not cool and is quite horrible that there are drivers who do this to other people

i hope you wernt driving

any way back topic

you got his home address so atleast hes honest and wants to get it fixed for you so its all sweet :thumb:

Wanna like add another few digets to ur estimate? 

Nope I'd still be surprised with all that if it ended up over $2k.

I've had worse from someone into the back of me, and that included a brand new E46 bumper.

And i have had a bigger crash than probably any1 else on this site :D invloving a $35K court case. ( could have got an E46 instead), wrote another car off, $10+K damage to my car (not the bmw) and put a lady in hostpital with broken back pelvus and legs.

well that is very very very debatable ... but i won't go into details or anything ....

ok well

quote came to $3090....then more exhaust and suspension if that is damaged.

they guy who hit me, has called the panel beaters, and given them the go ahead to fix it, and admitted liability and all that crap, and given his credit card details as sucrety.

and hes paying for a Courtesy car too, so once one is availiable its going into get fixed :D :mosh: :pimp: :thumb:

Edited by 1N STYL

wow hes been sweet about it which is wicked!

isist that you get a european courtesy car lol

nah if hes been cool about it i wouldnt be picky

he has seemed sweet about it, but i'm sure wheter thats for my benifit, or beacuse merc don't know he was driving the car, and hes making me happy so they don't find out....he didn't even ask me to get another quote...and i probably went to the most expensive pannel beater...and of course if he wasn't sweet and i went through insurance thats about $1250 for my excess, and merc would most likely find out what really happend to there car(so that would be bad, bad, bad for him).

but who cares hes been sweet as either way, as long my baby gets fixed, and i have car in the mean time...i'm happy

correction..if you went insurance and it was found to be his fauly...no excess for you.

unless you've got some really crap policy.

and merc would only find out about the accident if HE claimed insurance..not you...your insurance company would have hit him up for the $$ not the merc ...as it has no job..

ps. thats such a puss little accident..poor dudes gonna get ripped by auckalnd panelbeater for twice what the repair is worth...sux to be in aucks huh guys.

good to see your tryting to milk everything from him you can..

dont cut him no slack..just coz hes been so nice to you and all...RIP HIM

no mercy..

:finger: :thumbsdown: :gay:

What an uneducated and stupid thing to add.

Think before you type.

Cheers

Ok - fair enough comment, but after buying and selling a total of seven properties now, I am educated on estate agents, and yet to meet one with honesty and integrity.

As for carsalespersons, I was stating stats - so I retract. In fact the guy I brought my beamer off was a nice guy.

Journo's, the two I delt with in the past have been after a 'story'. They edit and tell half truths. That was my point - should of said " get it in writing to protect your interests ".

Didn't mean to offend, but I don't normally state what I don't know or have personal experience in.

:)

Cheers - just clearing reasons to my comments up. :)

Edited by 318is

correction..if you went insurance and it was found to be his fauly...no excess for you.

yeah i meant he didn't want me to do insurance so he didn't have to pay the excess.

i wont see any of the money so not much point in ripping him off

Journo's, the two I delt with in the past have been after a 'story'. They edit and tell half truths. That was my point - should of said " get it in writing to protect your interests ".

My old man is Vice president of large company, and hes been f'd over by media and journos (i.e BRW) and we i told him it was a News guy and a Journo, i think "oh f**k andrew" was his reply, and went straight to working out was getting it fixed if he screwed me :lol:

and ofcourse, the media's there to get viewers and make money, a bit of conflict in intrest with telling us "the boreing truth"

7 properties god dam, what are you like 80 or something

dude, do you wanna inform us with more usless masty fest info?

seriously, how cool arnt you.

yeah i meant he didn't want me to do insurance so he didn't have to pay the excess.

i wont see any of the money so not much point in ripping him off

so excess of what $1000(?) vs. $3000 for repairs..?

well done magoo

if you get it fixed for that price you are ripping him off...

(sarcastim is so hard to type sometimes)

im with *sic on this one...... :banghead: